61

"Baby," Jason rubs my side. "Wake up, we're going to the mall."

I look up at him. "I don't want to go," I turn so my back is to him.

"The kids are waiting in the car, babe."

"I said I'm not going," I snap.

He sighs heavily. "Whatever. Bye," he slams the door as he exits the room.

I lay awake for about two hours, staring at the wall next to me. I decided to get up and take a shower. The warm water did wonders, soothing my irritation. I shaved my legs and armpits, I honestly feel like a new woman.

I push my bedroom door open to see Jason sitting on the edge of the bed with a bouquet of bright pink roses. "I'm sorry, I should've stayed with you, I should've said I love you before I left... I'm sorry, baby. I love you."

I smile happily, jumping into his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tightly.  "I love you," I lean back to look at his face. I look down to his lips and back to his eyes. Pressing a kiss to his lips, I take the flowers and set them next to us. He pushes my towel off of my body. "What about the kids?" I ask as he kisses down my neck.

"Papa took them to a movie and out to eat."

«» «» «»

Jason flips us so he's now on top. He continues to thrust, grunting out in pleasure.

As I pull my dress up and panties down, the door busts open. I let out a shriek of horror. Trevor closes the door behind him. He shoves me against a wall.

"If I were you," his southern accent is stronger than it was earlier, "I would shut my mouth. It'll make this easier for both of us."

I sob against his calloused palm as he shoves his member into me. He thrusts, moaning out loudly.

"Stop," I sob as I push his chest. "Jason, stop!"

He moves off of me in fright. "What? What's wrong?" He wipes my tears away. "What happened?"

I shake my head, covering my face with my hands. "I-I'm sorry," I rub my eyes. "I was thinking about something I shouldn't be, I'm sorry."

"Um," he looks down to his hard cock. "Okay, I'm going to go finish. I'll give you a few minutes and we can talk, okay, babydoll?"

I nod, watching him walk to the bathroom. I wipe my eyes, but let out another sob. I wipe off my face as quick as I can when I hear my husband coming back. He sighs when he sees me still crying.

"Alright, come here," he grabs my clothes out of the suitcase. He slides on my panties and a dress. "Do you want to go out? Maybe getting out and walking around will be good for you," he pulls on some boxers.

"I-I'm okay," I clear my throat, "promise."

He pulls his shirt down. "Don't lie to me, baby. Come on, let's go out. We'll leave a note for everyone. Let's go to dinner," he leans his forehead against mine. "It'll be date night."

"I don't–"

"I'll protect you, Angel. I won't let anything happen to you," he kisses the corner of my mouth. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," I close my eyes.

He wraps his arms around my waist. "So then go out with me. It'll be peaceful and amazing, I promise," he pulls me closer to his chest.

I tuck my head into his neck. "Okay," I whisper.

"Thank you, babygirl. It'll be fun," he kisses my temple.

«» «» «»

"I love you," Jason says for the millionth time tonight.

I giggle, leaning into his side. "I love you too, why do you keep saying it?" I look up into his eyes.

"Because," he breathes against my lips, "I feel like I should remind you every second I can." I press my lips against his. "Can't have my baby sad, now can we?"

"No, Daddy," I shake my head.

He grins, wrapping his arms around my waist. We continue walking down the hallway in the mall. "Is there anything you want, Angel? Anything Daddy should buy you?" He rubs my hip.

"Hmm?" I tap my chin. "I-I don't know, Daddy. Maybe some new dresses?"

"If it's going to make you happy, sure. Let's go," he kisses my cheek.