Week One | Bloodsport by @luciangemini

Title: Bloodsport

Author: luciangemini

Love Interest(s): Tristan de Martel and Lucien Castle,

Summary: this prophecy will give us everything we ever wanted

Review by danieIgiIIies;
this was the first Tristan / Lucien fic I ever read and I think I've now read it about three times I love it so much! You write Tristan particularly well and I've grown very attached to the unruly Amelia. You're honestly such a talented writer and that's why I keep coming back to this story (even though I have about 100+ plus stories to read in my library!). I can't wait for more of this story and it's been a pleasure to read it three times even if it isn't finished!

Review by luminite

It's honestly so lovely to see fanfictions for characters who can often go underappreciated, so it genuinely excited me to have a Tristan & Lucien fanfiction to read. Your writing is truly gorgeous, and the way it flows makes it so easy to get lost in the story. Your characterisation of the pre-existing characters is on point, and your OC - Amelia - is brilliant, I've completely fallen in love with her and the way that you portray each different aspect of who she is. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Bloodsport so far, and can't wait to continue to follow along with the story's development.

Review by smolderholders

This book is so beautifully written. Like, when I first saw the way the words were strung together, I got envious because omg, your writing is fabulous. Also, the OC, she's already great from the parts that I've read. She's relatable and I'm really glad that the male is pining over her instead of the other way around. It's refreshing, actually. So, I'm pretty sure this is a really great book, and I'm so glad that we're reviewing it.