The Castle

After everything that happen in France with Prince Adam and Belle. Everyone seemed very happy. Belle and Adam got married and Belle got pregnant. Not with one baby but two. A  girl and a boy. Belle ad Adam became parents. Prince Adam became King Adam. Belle turned into Queen Belle. The boys name was Alex and the girls name was Rose. Alex had hair like his father King Adam. Adam loved how much his son looked like him. Rose was very beautiful. She looked just like Belle. From her hair to being very very smart.

  The morning sun rose and everyone who lived in the castle woke up. Lumière and Cogsworth went to go wakeup the Queen and King. They went into the room and open up the curtains. "Good morning you two." Lumière said. "Thank you Lumière and Cogsworth," Belle told them. Mrs. Potts and Chip went to go wake up Rose and Alex. They went to Alex room and then Roses room. They told them to go downstairs for breakfast. They went down stairs. Adam was wearing a blue suit and Belle was wearing a blue dress. Rose and Alex came down stairs. Alex wore a black suit. Rose wore a blue dress which was like her moms in the beginning of Beauty and the Beast. She wore her hair the same way too.

  "Mum can we go to the village today?"  Alex asked Belle while he ate. "You know how I feel about you two going down there." "Mum we are 18 now. Plus there isn't anyone bad there." She looked down at her food. "Mum are you okay?" Rose asked Belle. She looked at Rose. "Yes. But Alex there was someone bad down there a long time ago. He died near here. But nobody ever found his body. He fell from the top of this castle. He would have landed in the water. There isn't any rocks down there so he could still be alive." Belle explained looking at Alex and Rose. "What was he doing on the top of this castle mum?" Rose asked her. Belle looked at Adam. He coughed when he heard what rose said. He looked at Belle and she looked at him like you can take this one. "Umm.... Well you see he was at the top of the castle because we gave him shelter from the storm and we gave him the top floor. Sadly it was raining and he fell." Rose got sad. "I'm sorry dad." She said as she got up and gave her father a hug.

  "So can we go? We will be careful I promise." Rose asked her mom and dad. "Fine but don't leave each other okay?" Adam said. "Thanks dad." Alex and Rose both said at the same time. They went to the front of the castle and ran into Chip. "Where are you two going?" Chip asked. "We are going to go to the village." Rose told Chip. "We will come back don't worry." Rose told Chip giving him a hug. Alex and Rose walked out and headed to the village. "My my they what are those two going?" Mrs. Potts asked sitting at the table where Belle and Adam were. Chip did to. "They are going to the village because they haven't really talked to people except us in the castle." Adam said. "Well that's great. They should get out more." Mrs. Potts agreed with Adam.

  "I'm scared." Belle said. "Oh no sweet heart why?" Mrs. Potts asked looking at Belle. "I'm scared because they might fall in love with the wrong people." Belle said looking down at her hands. "Oh no they know better. And plus Chip likes Rose. Isn't that right Chip?" Mrs. Potts said looking at Chip and nudging him. "Yea I meant to tell her that before she left but I guess it could wait." He said. "That's the best news I've heard in a long time. You have to tell her when she gets back." Belle told Chip. "I will try." He replied. "You are older than her. Like way older than her." Adam said looking at Chip. "Love is just a number sir." Chip said. "Yea its going to be the numbers of how old you are if you hurt her." Adam said.

  They all went upstairs and went their separate ways. Lumière ran into Mrs. Potts. "Good morning Mrs. Potts." He said. "Good morning." "Did your son tell Rose?" "No he couldn't because she left." "Where did she go?" "Adam let her and Alex go to the village." "What!" Lumière yelled. He went to go look for Belle or Adam. He saw Belle picking up the dishes. "Belle!" She looked up and saw Lumière. "What?" She said giggling a little. "You let Alex and Rose go to the village?" "Yes. Why?" "You know he might be alive." He whispered he. "Yes I know but I don't want Adam to worry about him because he hasn't bothered me." "Yea but what if he sees Rose?" "I'm hoping that doesn't happen okay." "Okay." She walked away with plates in her hand. Lumière walked away shaking his head. "Why did they do that?" He whispered to himself.

  HERE'S MY NEW BOOK. I can't wait until you guys see what I have stored for this book. It's going to be so good. If you haven't check out my other books go check them out. Go give them some love. Please comment and vote. PEACE