Plan

Alex and Lumiere looked around the village. They found Gaston and Lafou. "Hey." Alex said walking up to them. "Hey you two. Where's Rose?" Gaston said looking around them. "Well she's not here." Lumiere said. "Why isn't she here? Did I do something?" Gaston asked looking worried. "No you didn't do anything. She has to get married to chip in four days." Alex said with a frown. "Why?" Gaston said a little bit sad and mad in his voice. "Because for some reason our parents want them to get married." Alex said. "Well we have to stop it." Gaston said. "I know that's why we came to you." Alex told Gaston. "We need your help to Lafou." Lumiere said looking at Lafou. "You do?" Lafou asked. Alex and Lumiere nodded. "Alright lets go to the tavern and talk about the plan." Gaston said.

  Once they got to the tavern Lafou got the drinks and everyone else sat down. They talked about the plan. They talked about how they were  going to do it. After they did that Alex and Lumiere left the tavern to go home. "WAIT!" Gaston said. Alex and Lumiere looked back. "Give her this." Gaston said giving Alex a rose. It was purple. "Why do you love my sister so much?" Alex said with a smile. "I love her because she makes me feel great. She makes me love the world. I could careless about Belle. I love Rose. Plus, Rose has a great personality." Gaston said. "Okay. So she's nice and makes you appreciate life." Alex said. (GIF)"It's outrageously attractive, isn't it?" Gaston said with a big smile. Alex and Lumiere laughed. "We will see you in two days." Alex said. Gaston waved goodbye and so did Alex and Lumiere.

  "Rose are you in here?" Chip asked. "Yes what do you want?" Rose said sitting on her bed. Chip opened Rose's bedroom door. "What are you doing?" Chip asked Rose. "What does it look like?" "You look like your bored." "Yeah I am. What do you want?" "Well I was going to ask you about our wedding." Rose stood in front of him. "Why? You're already ruining my life." She told Chip. "I'm not ruining your life. You are." Chip said. "How am I ruining my life?" "I didn't tell you to get with Gaston. Or fall in love with Lumiere. Why do you do that to your self?" "First, I love Lumiere as a friend. He knows that. Second, I didn't do that to myself. Lastly, Gaston is a better man then you ever will be." Rose said with a smirk.

  "You should be lucky I'm marrying you." Chip said. "And why is that?" Rose asked. "Because once I become king and you are queen. I'm killing everyone you love." Chip told her. He moved a piece of her hair out of her face. Lumiere tackled Chip. Rose forgot the door was open. Alex came walking in. Lumiere stood up. "Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?" Lumiere asked Chip. Chip just groaned. "I'm getting out of here." Chip said stumbling out of Rose's room. "Hey guys." Rose said to Lumiere and Alex. "Hey. Here Gaston wanted me to give you this." Alex said.  It was a purple rose. "How did he know I love purple?" Alex shrugged his shoulders. "I'm going to put in a vase." She said. She grabbed a vase and put the roses Alex and Lumiere gave her and then Gaston's rose. Lumiere brought her water to put in it. "Thanks guys for the little letter." She told them.

  "Oh you read it?" Alex asked her. "Of course I did." She said giving Alex and Lumiere a hug. "Well I  need you twos help." She said. Alex and Lumiere told her their plan. Afterwards they went downstairs for dinner. "Hello you three." Belle said. They all gave a little smile. Everyone sat in their normal spot. "So Rose are you going to give everyone the silent treatment?" Adam asked her. "Sir she just needs a little time." Lumiere told him. "Cogsworth can you hand me the salt?" Rose asked Cogsworth. "Here you go." "Thank you." She said with a smile. Lumiere put his head down. "Okay so you're going to ignore me and your mom.?" Adam asked her. She didn't say anything. Everyone could feel how mad Adam was getting. "YOU KNOW WHAT??!!" He yelled as he slammed his hands down. "WHAT DAD WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT!!" Rose yelled at him. "Don't yell at me." Adam told her.

  "Dad you have ruin my life. Mum has too. You two don't understand anything. You don't know how hard it is. I'm trying to stay calm and go through this wedding. I don't want to marry Chip. But I know you two will say I don't care. Well that isn't love. Chip is a horrible person. And before you say Gaston is a bad person. Gaston has never ever tried to hurt me. He has. I hope you know that once he's king he will kill all of you." Rose said sitting back down. "You're lying." Chip said. "No she's not. We heard it to." Alex and Lumiere said. "You two are always on her side." Chip said. "It hurts me to say this but It's true sir." Cogsworth said. Alex, Rose and Lumiere looked at him. "Rose and Chip were talking and I heard him say it." Adam and Belle looked at each other. "I love Chip. He is the nicest person ever he would never say that." Adam said. Rose slammed her fork down and walked out. Alex and Lumiere went to get up but Adam told them sit back down. They didn't eat the rest of their food.

Hey everyone sorry I took a day off. I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment. Also check out my other books. Vote and comment on them too. PEACE:)