I Still Love You

Rose and Alex walked into Gaston's tavern. Alex sat at the table with Rose. Lafou and Gaston walked pass them. Rose took Gaston's wrist. "I need to talk to you." She told him. "Okay I will be right back we have to kick someone out of the tavern." Alex looked at Rose. "What are you going to tell him?" "You will see." Gaston and Lafou came back to the table. "Hey Rose what do you need?" "I need to tell you something." "Okay what is it?" Rose took a deep breath. "So you know Belle and the beast right?" "Yeah they hate me. I would apologize but I never had the chance to."  "Well Alex and I are their kids." Gaston looked shocked. "WHAT!" Lafou yelled. Everyone in the tavern looked at us. "So you two are Belle's kids?" Gaston asked. "Yeah, Rose is next in line but she doesn't want to marry Chip." Alex told Gaston.

  "Wait so your parents want her to get married to what use to be a cup?" Gaston asked. Rose and Alex both nodded. "I don't want to marry him. I want to marry you." Rose told Gaston. "I love you and I would love to marry you but your parents would kill me." "I know and I'm willing to still love you." Gaston smiled. "Okay but when do I meet your parents?" "I don't know that's up to you." "Okay I will meet them next week." "Great." Rose said. Rose looked at Alex. Lafou was angry. "I'm leaving." Lafou said getting up. "Wait why?" Rose said. "You guys don't need me anymore." Rose went over to him. "We do need you. You are one of the most important people in Gaston's life." He smiled and sat back down.

  "Alex and I need to go home now." Rose told them. "We will come back tomorrow. We need to get stuff back home done." Alex said. "Alright. Please be careful. I know what a guy is capable of when he is in love." Gaston told Rose and Alex. Rose gave Gaston a hug. Alex gave Gaston a high five. They both left and headed home. Once they got to the castle everyone was in the dining room. "Rose could you come here." Belle asked Rose. Alex followed behind her. Everyone who worked at the castle was in there. Sitting at the table. Rose sat in between Lumiere and Alex. Across from her was Chip. He sat between his mom and Cogsworth. Adam sat at one end of the table. Belle sat at the other end.

  "Yes mum?" Rose said. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Belle said looking at Rose. "No." "Then Chip is lying?" Rose looked at her mom confused.  "Chip said you are dating an older man and that's why you won't marry him." Rose and Alex looked at Chip. "Who is the man, mum?" "He said it's Lumiere." Adam said. Alex and Rose looked at their father. Rose stood up. "WHAT? NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!" Rose asked Chip. Chip stood up. "BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE CLOSE!" "SO THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE DATTING!" "THEN WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO MARRY ME?!" Chip asked Rose. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND STOP YELLING!" Adam yelled. Rose and Chip did what they were told.

  "Then why don't you want to marry me?" Chip asked Rose. "I told you because I don't love you." Mrs. Potts raised her hand. "Yes Potts?" Belle said. "I think Chip is telling the truth." Rose looked at her. "How is he telling the truth?" "I saw him go into your room last night." "So." "I also saw them leaving her room laughing." "I can't laugh?" Belle looked at them fighting. "Okay girls settle down. Is there any evidence, like hugging or kissing." Chip raised his hand. "Yes Chip?" Belle said. "I saw him rubbing her back last night, He hugged her too. This morning they hugged and I believed they kissed." He said with a smirk. "He's lying mom." Alex said. "Alex nobody asked you." Adam said.

  "I believe I saw them kiss before." Mrs. Potts said. "Do any of you know what a kiss is?" Rose said laughing. "Yes and you kissed Lumiere." Chip said. Rose stood up. "You know what only three people at this table know who I'm dating. And you know what I will show you guys a kiss." She pulled Lumiere's head back and gave him a kiss on the lips. Then she walked out. "She isn't dating him mom." Alex said. "I would never do that to your daughter." Lumiere said. Alex and Lumiere left to go see where Rose went. Rose was sitting in her room. Alex and Lumiere walked into her room and sat on her bed. "Why did you do that?" Lumiere asked Rose. "Because I can that's why. You didn't expect it did ya?" Rose said laughing.

  "No I didn't. I really didn't think you would do that." Lumiere said laughing. "I'm sorry if I yanked your head to hard." Rose said still giggling. Alex started to laugh. "Yeah it kind of hurts but I should be fine." Lumiere said rubbing the back of his head. Everyone stopped laughing. "So how did it go with Gaston?" Lumiere asked Rose and Alex. "Great actually." Rose told him. "Yeah I thought he would be mad or have a different reaction but nope I was wrong." Alex said. "Well that's great." Lumiere said. "Yeah he's coming up here with us next week. So he can meet you and Mum and Papa." Rose told him. Lumiere smiled. "That's if I don't get fired." Everyone started laughing.

Hey everyone. Did anyone expect that kiss. vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Also check out my other two books. Comment and Vote on them too. Hope everyone has a great day. PEACE:)