Gaston

"I was being serious about being hungry." Alex told Rose. "Fine but we need to make it quick." Rose told Alex. "Let's go there." He pointed to a little tavern. They both walked towards it. When they walked in it smelt like beer. Everyone was probably drunk. They sat at a table for four. They sat across from each other. "Where is our waitress at?" Alex asked Rose. Someone sat down at their table. "Uh can we help you?" Rose asked the guy. He was really short. He had black hair. "My name is Lafou. And I don't want anything."

  Alex and Rose looked at each other. "I'm Rose and this is my twin brother Alex." Rose said shaking his hand. "Wow you two are twins? That's really cool. I don't think I've ever seen you two." "We aren't from down here." Alex said. Rose kicked his leg. She gave him I will kill you face. "Are you two from the castle?" He asked looking at both of them. "Nope we are from Italy." Rose said. It was the only place they knew except the castle. "Oh okay I was about to say my friend wouldn't like you two then." Lafou said laughing a little. "Who is your friend and why wouldn't he like us?" Alex asked with a smirk. "Stay here I will go get him." Lafou said getting off his chair and leaving.

  "Please don't blow this for me." Rose said looking at Alex. "What do you mean?" "I can meet someone normal without them knowing I'm the princess." "But you're next in line for the thrown?" "I don't care about the thrown I want to be normal. Just like how you want to travel." "Wow I never knew that's how you feel. I'm sorry and I promise not to blow it." "Thank you." Rose said. She smiled at her brother and he smiled back. Lafou sat back down in his chair. He gave Rose and Alex water in a pub glass. All of a sudden Rose looked to her left and saw a man sitting next to her with a smirk on his face. "You must be Rose." He said. He was buff and had black hair and was dressed in red with a white under shirt. And brown boots with brown pants. "Yea I am and this is my twin brother Alex." The man shook Alex's hand. When Rose went to shake his hand he kissed hers. "I'm Gaston. I see you already met my partner in crime."

  "Yea we did he's very nice." Alex said. "So Rose has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Gaston asked Rose. "Yes many people and thank you for calling me pretty." Rose said laughing a little. "I never called you pretty." Gaston said. Rose gave him a dirty look. "But you just did?" "No I called you beautiful. Which means you're higher than pretty." Rose started laughing. Alex gave Gaston a dirty look. Gaston looked at Alex. "Why so mad you should be happy you are here in my tavern?" "I'm not mad I just think me and my sister should be leaving." Alex said looking at Rose. "Oh yeah I totally forgot." Rose stood up and Alex did too. Lafou and Gaston were still sitting down. "We have to leave." Rose said. "Wait why?" Lafou said getting up. "We need to go home." Alex said. "Well me and my friend can walk you there." Lafou told them. "No it's fine but thank you anyway." Rose said. 

  As Alex and Rose were leaving Rose felt someone grab her shoulder. "Please don't leave." Alex turned around and saw Gaston touching his sister. "I have to." Rose told Gaston. "When will I see you again?" Gaston asked Rose. She looked down and looked back up at him. "I will come back tomorrow." Rose told him. "I can't wait that long." Gaston told her. "You have to." She said walking away with her brother. They walked out of the tavern. Lafou stood beside Gaston. "You really like her don't you?" Lafou asked Gaston. "Lafou I can't lose this one. I lost Belle and I won't give up on this one. Trust me. I don't care what happens. She will be mine." Gaston told Lafou.

  "He was really creepy." Alex told Rose as they were walking towards the castles gates. "No he was being friendly." "No he was flirting with you." "Okay and what's wrong with that?" "He looked like he was twice your age first off." Rose stopped and looked at Alex. "Age doesn't matter." Rose always thought that no matter what the situation was. "Rose it does matter. He looks like he could be dads age." "Okay." Rose said smiling and walking away. Alex shook his head. They walked into the castle. They went up the steps. "Goodnight." Rose said to Alex. "Goodnight." He said back.

  Once Rose got to her room Mrs. Potts was in there. "Hi dear." Mrs. Potts said. Rose sat on her bed. "Hi Mrs. Potts how are you?" Rose asked her. "I'm doing great. How did it go down in the village?" "It went great. I'm happy I went. I got to see grandfather." "Well that's nice. When was the last time he saw you?" "I think last year." "Well that's good you guys caught up." "Yea. I want to go to the village again tomorrow." Mrs. Potts looked at Rose. "Why your home is here?" "I just do." Rose said laying down. "Goodnight Mrs. Potts." Rose said yawning. "Goodnight dear." She said closing Rose's bedroom door.

Hey everyone I hope everyone is doing good. If you liked this chapter please vote and comment. Also check out my other two books. Comment and vote on them also. Thank you everyone. :)PEACE