For the love of a daughter

CHAPTER 2

Demi's POV

Today I feel stronger. I kept thinking that today. I don't know what it was but I just felt on top of the world. I had newly cut black hair and was working on my brand new album DEMI and heart attack was No.1 on iTunes! But there was something missing I thought as I was scrolling down my twitter feed. I felt like I needed something to love, something to cherish. What was it? I was humming heart attack when an ad popped up on my phone, stupid ads! They are so annoying! But then I realised what is was for. It was an ad for an adoption centre in Texas. That my hometown!!! I thought to myself. That was it!!!! I would adopt a kid!!! I. Would. Adopt. A. Kid. OMG I was going to be a mom!!??? I quickly rang max to see if he agreed with the idea.
"Hey max!!" I half shouted into the phone. I was just filled with excitement!
"Hey Dems! What up.... And why are you shouting at me? Did I do something wrong...?" He sounded worried.
"No!! I was ringing you just to say that I've had an amazing idea that I want to adopt a kid!!! I was just checking that you're ok with it."
"yeah that's cool! We all new this was coming anyway, and it will give you good publicity I guess."
Seriously. Is publicity all he cares about? I wanted to adopt a child to give them love! Not paparazzi!!
"What do you mean you saw it coming? And I don't want this kid for publicity! I want to give them a home and a family!"
"Ok ok! I get it! We all knew this was gonna happen because at all your meet and greets we noticed the way you would hug the little ones and stare at them as if you wished they were yours."
Did I really stare at other peoples kids? Oops. That's embarrassing in front of their parents!
"Really? Oh.... Well I'm gonna go down to the adoption centre tomorrow morning, so can you ask my manager to move my really don't care recording with Cher to 12:30?"
"Yeah I'll ask." He said.
"Thanks so much max!! Bye!" I hung up and threw myself on my bed. I was going to be a mom! I was going to have a child! I was going to be the best mom I could ever be.