Heart attack

CHAPTER 3
Sydney's POV

"Fat"
"Hore"
"Slut"
"Ugly"
"Twat"
The words stung as I walked into the kitchen. That was my usual welcome, everybody hates me here. I sat down I front of my fried egg and bacon as I got a punch in the arm from Janet. She was the worst, she just doesn't stop hating on me.
"Are you really gonna eat all of that? I would be careful with what you eat at the weight of you!!!"
She shouted in my face. I tried to choke back the tears as my trembling hand picked up the fork. Makayla was now in the kitchen so I had to look like I was eating. Janet was right though, I was fat and I had to be careful, 65 pounds is way to heavy!!! I stirred my fork in the egg yolk thinking of all the fat and calories it contained. Disgusting! Maria was now in the kitchen too, having a private conversation with Makalya. Maria is the head of this dump.
"Ok everyone I need everyone to be on their best behaviour as there is a very nice young lady who is coming to adopt someone, so I would like you all to go upstairs and get ready." Maria announced to everyone.
"I am definitely going to be leaving next! Charlotte, make sure you give Sydney her daily beating when I'm gone!" Janet boasted. Charlotte was like her little puppy dog who follows her around everywhere! I stumbled up the stairs to my bedroom and started brushing my hair. It was pointless since nobody would me anyway, but still it was my chance to get out of here! I gazed out the window, thinking of a life where somebody loved me. I was caught up in a long day dream when an immense black limo pulled into the drive. I frowned wondering who it was, I was just praying it wasn't another fake celebrity performance! A short dark haired girl stepped out of the limo, but I couldn't really make out her face, so I ran down to the living room window instead. I starred out the window waiting for the girl to turn round so I could see her face. She turned around. My heart skipped a beat. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I could barely breath.
It was Demi Lovato.