Believe in me

Sydney's POV

As soon as Demi left the room, of course the first person I would have to answer to is Janet.

"Well look at you. Who would've know, a stupid little whore like you to be adopted by Demi Lovato. Well I guess you'll be the perfect match as your both as fat as fuck!" Janet's words stung.

"She's not fat. I know...y..yo...your ...ju...just jealous." I always felt highly intimidated when trying to stand up to Janet.

"Did you just call me jealous? I think you're confused with the word sympathy. I really do sympathise for you Sydney, the fact that you now have to spend your life with some fat singer that can't even sing!"

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. My internal river of sadness was overflowing into and external waterfall from my eyes.

Demi's POV

As soon as my signature had signed the form my life felt finally complete. I was a mother? I couldn't wait to take Sydney home and look after her! I skipped my way back into the living room only to find Sydney sobbing on a beanbag.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"What? Nothing I'm absolutely fine."

"No sweetie you're not, how about we discuss this in the car? Max has already put your suitcase in the boot of the car. Wanna piggy back?" I said with a smile.

"I don't think you'll be able to handle my weight..." She sounded embarrassed.

"Honey please I could carry 5 of you at once!" It was definitely true, never mind heavy, Sydney seemed extremely underweight. She was the cutest, I galloped my way to the car acting out as a pony.

Once we were in the car the first thing Sydney said was:

"Wow your car smells good!"

"Ummm thanks...? You're so funny, now tell me why you were so upset, I don't wanna see my daughter look so hurt."

"Don't worry it's nothing... Just this girl Janet...I think she was a bit jealous but I'm never gonna see her again so I guess it doesn't really matter."

"Well if you ever feel upset in anyway you let me know ok? Promise me?"

"I promise"

"I love you" and with that I kissed her on the head and drove her to her new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok guys so sorry for the amount of mistakes in this chapter but don't worry I just corrected everything! I think I was very tired when writing this one! I'm not really sure where to go with the story so I'm open to any suggestions!!