Chapter 6

Demi's black range rover was parked perfectly outside. The interior was just miraculous, I gently brushed my hands along the sublime cream leather seats. "This car is just...amazing!" I gasped accidentally.
"Aawwwww well now you'll get a flash ride everyday! Where ever you go, even school! I'm sure that would attract all the cute boys hey!" Demi said winking at me. The thought of school tied a knot in my throat. I wondered if Demi was told about my scoliosis or anxiety, I decided not to mention it though because I didn't want to destroy the happiness. I kept glimpsing at the side of Demi's face as she was driving home, her cheekbones were perfectly positioned whilst they glimmered upon her Rosie cheeks and her eyelashes were so curved and elongated. Then she caught me glimpsing at her.
"What are you looking at sweetie" she asked giggling.
"Oh nothing... just your very beautifully positioned cheekbones" oops that slipped out!
"Well you know Sydney that you have the most alluring, azure eyes, they're beautiful" Demi said.
I could feel myself blushing.
"Th...thank...thank you" I stuttered heart warmed. I couldn't believe FREAKING DEMI LOVATO said that I have nice eyes!! We pulled up in her garage. Her house was huge!! It wasn't even a house, it was a mansion!
"You've got the biggest room honey!" Demi squeezed jumping up and down like a 5 year old. She then brought me into her embrace. She sure did the best hugs, she had a sweet odour of lavender. As we walked inside, my eyes were practically glued open at the sight of the hallway. There was an immense, graceful, burnished mirror hung neatly above an ivory cabinet, while a vase of lavender stood on top with great posture.
"Come on let's go to your new room!" She exclaimed.
We skipped our way up the many, many stairs when we finally reached the door of my room.
"If there is anything you want to change just let me know okay? If it's the wallpaper, bed, furniture, anything, then we can fix it up okay sweetheart?" And with that, Demi opened the door...