My love is like a star

Demi's POV

As I walked through the door I was greeted by about 30 pairs of eyes staring at me.
"Everyone this is Demi Lovato! She has come looking for someone to adopt! Let's all make her feel at home." Announced the care home lady. My eyes panned the room when suddenly they stopped. Fir a moment I thought I could see my young broken self, but it wasn't, it was a beautiful young girl that reminded me so much of me when I was 13. She looked like she was trying to keep in her Fangirling which made me laugh! I walked up to her smiling.
" hey sweetie how are ya? " I said to her, she looked a little startled!
"Hi.....uuum...I love you" she said with no expression, I think she was speechless. She was so beautiful though. Her eyes were bright ocean blue while her hair was blonde with a pastel lilac dip dye.
"Awwww you are so cute!" I squeezed her into a hug and lifted get into the air spinning her around! She was really light! " wow you're so light how old are you honey?" I said.
"I'm 12 going on 13" her eyes were watering with happiness. It made me feel emotional.
"Well since you're already technically my family because you're a Lovatic, I might just have no choice but to adopt you and your cute little dimples!" I squeezed with excitement!!
"Wait. What. DEMI LOVATO IS GOING TO FREAKING ADOPT ME!!!" She exclaimed with happiness. I read her name tag, she was called Sydney.
"Aaawwww beautiful girl you have such a pretty name!"
"Thank you! But not as beautiful as yours!" She looked so elate on the outside.
"Really! Demi? That's not as interesting as I thought! I'm just gonna go sign all that boring paper works I can take you home in your awaiting limo out side!" I winked at her as she smiled back.
"Looks like you've found your keeper!" Said Sydney's care worker.
"I feel so sorry for all of these kids! That's the main reason I came here and Sydney just seems like she deserves a family."
"Well there is a few things that you should keep in mind about Sydney." She sounded serious, sending a shiver down my spine.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Sydney has suffered with severe anxiety her whole life and sometimes her panic attacks can get out of control. As well as this she has just been diagnosed with scoliosis in her spine effecting her hips. Her condition isn't serious but moderate. This may limit her from certain activity but the doctor saidshe won't need any surgery which is excellent news! So are you sure you want to take Sydney?"
Nothing was going to stop me from adopting Sydney. I knew what it was like to feel lost.
"Of course!" I expressed.
And with that I signed my name and and signature.