Letter #4 *SPOILER*

Dear Papa Purple,

I miss you. Mommy is helping me write my letter because I can't spell yet. How is heaven? Is it nice? What does it look like? Do you see Jesus a lot? Does it ever rain there? Will you come back to play with me again? Mommy says you can't because you're watching over us. I miss you coming to play dolls with me. It was so much fun. You would aways tickle me and sing me songs. You taught me how to walk daddy said. He said you played your guitar and I walked to you. Did that make you happy? I hope so! I liked when you made me pancakes. They were so yummy. Mommy showed me a picture of you when I came out of her tummy. She said it made you cry. Why did you cry? Were you sad? I didn't mean to make you sad if I did. I hope I get to see you again someday. Mommy has been sad alot because she misses you. Uncle Joey misses you too. He let me touch his guitar but said that it's not a toy. I wish you could take me to Kindergarten. I'm going to be a big girl soon and you're missing it! Well I guess not since mommy says that you can see me no matter where I am. So wait! If i pick my nose even when mommy tells me not to will you tell on me? She doesn't understand that my nose sometimes itches on the inside and I have to scratch it! Mommy can make me crazy sometimes. Did she make you crazy sometimes too? I think so. I wish I can hug you again. I miss your hugs. Those are my favorite. Better than my daddy's! Well I have to go and say my prayers now. It's bedtime. Good night! I love you!

Love

Princess Regan Nelson