love is cold.literally.

sophias p.o.v

I was standing in the queue for the olympic try out for an hour already. Well, I guess you wat to know who I am well my name is Sophia Pretrovich Kilkski and yes I know the name is horrible. Blame my parents. I think I am in love with Harry Styles and pretty much all of one direction. But especially Harry. There was this magnifecent charm about him his dimpley smile, his wonderful mop of brown curls and just Wow. You are also probably wondering what the fuck I am doing at olympic try outs. I never met my parents because they abondened me in front of a skating academy door with a note saying my age apperently I was a mistake. My coach, Vladimir, brought me up on the ice its the only thing I have ever known and thats why I was at the winter olympic try outs.

I finally got to the door of the ENORMOUS skating rink, it was beautiful though. I represented Russia, and this year they are in Sochi!! I gave them my name and shit and went through to the rink only to be greeted by my coach/dad Vladimir. "Sophiaaaaaaaa" he shouted quite excitedly.

"VLADDDDDDD" I shouted runing towards him and jumping on him like a hayena. "I missed you like crazyy" I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you to. Anyways are you confident about the tryouts?"he said sounding anxious.

"Of course im confident I won the nationals this year which means im the best IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY" I said giving him a bitch please look.

He stood there smirking for a minute before telling me the thing I always wanted to hear.

"well, Sophia dear. I have a suprise for you. I got you tickets to see one direction live and to go backstage and meet the boys themselves!!!" he said jumping up and down excitedly while I stood there thinking I was going to faint. Me. I was going to meet one direction. This is big news. Verybig.

Vladmimirs p.o.v (he doesnt like sophia he is her dad/coach)

I looked at the happiness inSophias eyes as I told her, her eyes were a bright green with a slight tint of orange. When she got excited they glazed over. I could tell she was excited because her eyes had glazed over.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH VLADIMIR THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" she screaned so loud I think my ear drum would buurst.

"Another thing sophia the concert is tonight afer try outs so be quick. As I said that she quickky ran if wih her skating stuff her long brown curly hair waving behind her in a fishtail braid.