I hate the stage :/

authors note:

k guys soz havent been updating I had some personal and family issues my sister is sguck in the war in ukraine so yah andni have been having problems with friends but I will try to update as soon as I can

sophaaa xxx

Sophias p.o.v

Harry pointed a finger at me and motioned for me to come on stage.

I froze. What now?

Harry came of stage and pulled me onto it. I hated the stage I had super stage fright even though I skated in front of judges but this was fucking one directions stage and I was standing on it.

Harrys p.o.v

I decided to give Sophia some support for the olympics by bringing her on stage in front of the milion people we were singing to. I intertwined our fingers and I held my hand in the air and yelled through the microphone

"Who wants team russia to win the olympics?" and as we were performing in Russia the whole crowd went yeaaaaahhh.

"This is sophia and she is one of your figure skaters who wants her to win gold?" and like before they all went yeahhhhhh.

"I do too we will look foward to seeing you all there!" And with that my big announcement ended and Sophia looked terrified.

Sophias p.o.v

Harry was so sweet I cant believe he did that ll for me he is the perfect boyfriend. If only he was my boyfriend. I was walking of stage when I turned around to see Niall staring at me straight in the eye. He mouthed this was all totally my idea. I chuckled and then walked a bit further when I felt another massive arm yank me back. It was Harry.

"I really do hope you win Sophia" he said his eyes sparkling in the lighting.

"Thanks it means the world!" I said grinning I pecked him on yhe cheek and left backstage for me to meet the boys.

God knows whats going to happen.