Love At First Sight?

Harrys p.o.v

There she was the girl of my dreams walking towards me. I felt my stomach doing butterflies nervously as every step she took towards me I got redder. She was even more beautiful close up.Oh god I think I Harry styles is in love. She sat literally a metre from me as she sat there still with her skates on. Here goes nothing im going in.

"hi I liked your skating your real good!" I said sheepishly maybe she could tell I was nervous..

"oh thank you but I am not really that good, are you Harry Styles?!" she asked her face lighting up when she saw me dreamy eyed looking at her.

"yes thats me. and you are?" she was so beautiful I really think it might be love at first sight. Her eyes glistened as she looked down at the floor.

"Sophia Pretrovich Kilkskin" she said embarassedly. I wonder why? I thought it was a lovely name like everything about her.

"I like your name its very......russian"i said with a huge grin on my face.

Sophias p.o.v

I couldn't actually believe what was happening the harry styles was talking to me. Why woukd someone as amazing and perfect talk to some peasant like me? As I talked I noticed harry looked a bit dreamy as if I was doing somethign to him...he was perfection really. Even better close up. "I hate my name, but thanks anyway I love yours!"I said in a sort of filrtaious manner maybe he liked me?

"thank you lots of girls do but I have never met a nicer and more beoutiful girl like you before sophia!" did her really just say that I sophia pretrovich kilkskin was beautiful and nice. This couldnt be happening I must be dreaming.

Nialls p.o.v (oh yes some drama).

Why cant I be like Harry his brown curly hair and his green eyes reels in girls like my grandad fishing. But I did have my irish charm. I was so jealous he got to talk to her before me, but he did see her first I guess. I wasnt going to let Harry get every girl I ever wanted especially not this one.

authors note :)

k guys so I have introduced Nialls p.o.v now and his jealousy whats gonna happen? I just wanted to say if you have read it then pls leave a comment and vote ifnyou like it. Tell me any ideas or thoughts etc.