the chemistry beginssss ★

Harrys p.o.v

I told her she was beautiful surely she picked up on the fact I liked her. I looked around and saw Niall giving me a death glare what was his problem. I know what.Jealousy. He was jealous that I got to chat to her first well ha Niall shove that up your ass.

"Harry do you really think I am beautiful?" she asked cautiously as if I was going to hurt her or something.

"Of course you really are I thought you looked like a girl version of me just with darker skin when I first saw you. You russian beauty blinded me when I came through those doors. Surely you noticed me staring at you throughout your whole warmup Sophia?" I said

"actually yes I did, and Harry, this wont be the last you see of me because I am going to one of your concerts to meet you guys backstage and watch the show" she said as she bit her lip which really turned me the fuck on. She was perfect in every way.

"I will be happy to see you again, I would spot you in the crowd because of your beauty" I was blushing. really badly.

"Harry are you blushing because of me?" she asked looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I have to go sophia sorry but I will be back in time for your peformance see you later i guess" did I just chicken out omg I never chicken out. I am harry styles. I never chicken out.

Sophias p.o.v

wow talking to harry was amazing hes so nice. He was even more perfect than expected and he was blushing when he looked at me I didnt genuinely believe I could make anyone feel that way. Ever. I got ready for my peformance just waiting for Harry to watch me. I couldnt fall down. Not in front of him anyway.

authors note ♥♡♥

guysss im gonna do more niall stuff and the other people in the next chapter I hope you like it guysss byeee

sopha xxxxxxx