The first time ●

authors note....

ok guys so I might not uodate to much anymore cause my life is spiralling out of my control people are spreading rumours and shit and I just cant handle it anymore. So when im not crying and decidig what to do with mysekf I wilk write more.

you guys r literally my only 'friends' sso thks fir voting and reading tell me if you like it

ly guys to starbucks and back xxxx

sophaaaaa xxxxxx

sophias p.o.v

Harrys lips were just centimetres from mine I didnt know what to do but before i could say anything his lips smashed onto mine. The kiss was gentle yet passionate and rough his soft lips were wonderful. I bit my lip in the kiss and I could feel him smiling. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip which sent chills into my spine.

Slowly we pulled away out of breath.woah. I didnt even know you could kiss like that.

harrys p.o.v

Before Sophia could say anythig I couldnt help but smash my lips into hers she was a great kisser I didnt want to use my tongue. yet anyway. I could feel her bitig her lip which only made the urge to put my tongue in bigger but I couldnt not yet. Instead I swiped my tongue across her bottom  lip and she pulled away with a suprised face both of us out of breath. That was sensational.

"Your routine was awesome you really are a great skater!" I said blushing with a big grin on my face after that kiss.

"Thank you, I bet you cant skate can you?" she said a massive cheeky smirk on her face giving me that I bet you cant do that look.

"I can skate better than you, you were absolute shit"i said winking at her.

Nialls p.o.v

I could see Sophia and Harry having a passionate kiss. It broke me I needed her. I really did. Harry was irresistible with girls and I knew it. I had nothing against Harry he was a girls dream and I was just not. Sophia pulled away breathing heavily she was smiling so much. She obviously enjoyed the kiss then.

Harrys p.o.v

"Hazza its time to go!!" shouted Louis by the opening of our booth area.

"Bye then Sophia I look foward to seeing you at our concert later" I said sad to see her go.

"Bye hazza I will miss you in the space of 5 hours!" she said looking very sad and giving me a sort of puppy dog face begging me to stay.

I dont think I could ever leave her. I loved  her.