Chapter 1- Morning Sunshinee!

Marinette POV:
I woke up to my alarm clock constantly beeping. No one understood how much I hate mornings. To my surprise, my alarm clock said I woke up at 6:30am. Tiki must have changed it. Speaking of her, I looked around my room and I couldn't find her anywhere. 'She must be downstairs eating.' I thought.

Since I actually had enough time, I made myself some porridge with banana slices for breakfast. It was delicious. As I sat down, I saw tiki with the freshly baked cookies mom and dad made this morning. ''Marinette do you want to get ready now?'' Tiki asked, cookie crumbs fell out of her mouth as she spoke. It was disgustingly cute! ''Sure Tiki, lets go.'' I walked up the stairs and fell. I hit my jaw and it hurt quite badly. ''Oh my goodness, Marinette are you okay?'' Mother said as she came from the living room. ''Yes mother I'm fine.'' I lied. Every time we talk she always turns the conversation into getting me to plan my coronation. ''Well, since your here anyways, I would like to talk about you becoming queen of China. So, your gown will be-'' I couldn't take it! ''Mother, could be finish this conversation after school because I'm going to be late?'' I lied again. Did I also mention how much I hate lying to my parents? ''Of course sweetie. This is just such a big day for you and the whole country!'' Mother squealed in excitement. I smiled and ran to my room.
'Okay what to wear today.' I thought. ''Tiki I need your help.'' I said to my Kwami. ''Of course Marinette!'' Tiki smiled. ''How about this? You would look gorgeous?'' Tiki suggested. In my opinion it was such a beautiful outfit. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a burgundy top, white cardigan and black ankle boots. Mother also insisted I wore my crown-princess necklace even though no one in supposed to know of my post as crown-princess.

 Mother also insisted I wore my crown-princess necklace even though no one in supposed to know of my post as crown-princess

Finally. I was ready for school. ''C'mon Tiki. It's 7:55am we might get there early this time.'' I smiled and left. I'm not sure why but I was really happy.
___________________________
A/N• so this was my first chapter and fanfiction ever! I really hope you have enjoyed it. I will be updating quite often but I start school again in 3 days so I'm sorry if I don't update! 💚
-Bug xx