Chapter 9- The Coronation

[Alya POV]
Today was my girls big day! She was becoming the Queen of China! This is amazing. The Coronation started at 11am and it's currently 9:30am. I quickly put on my dress and fix my hair because Nino destroyed it'!!

 I quickly put on my dress and fix my hair because Nino destroyed it'!!

i made sure it was exactly like how Marinette had hers. It's was stunning.
''Okay. Are we ready to go find Mrs Bustier?'' I asked the boys. ''Shouldn't we wait till Marinette gets here?'' Adrien asked. ''NO!''I shouted a bit too fast. ''I mean...Marinette texted me and said that she'll meet us there.'' I said nervously. ''Alya. What's really going on?'' Adrien asked curiously. ''Nothing...Nothing. Let's go before we're late.'' I shoved them out the door and waited with the class for Mrs Bustier. No one expected what they just experienced. Mrs Bustier was in a beautiful blue fish tale dress with her HAIR DOWN!!

 Mrs Bustier was in a beautiful blue fish tale dress with her HAIR DOWN!!

''Wow Mrs B! Looking goooood!!'' Alix shouted. Mrs Bustier laughed. ''Thank you Alix. Now let's get going or we will be late!'' She said and we all rushed out.

[Marinette POV]
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I looked over to my alarm clock and saw that it was 7am. Why so earlyyy?? ''Miss Marinette!'' That voice belong to McKenzie. ''Come in Mckenzie.'' I said yawning as she walked in with two makeup bags, a bag full of hair supplies, two boxes and two body bags for the dresses. ''Please, your majesty call me Kenna'' she smiled at me as I nodded. ''Wow. Mother and Father are going all out for this thing huh?'' I asked. ''Well yes you majesty. It's a very important day for China.'' She smiled. ''Would you like to have a bath or a shower?'' McKenzie asked. ''A bath would be lovely please.'' She nodded and went to run me a bath. I love baths they're so relaxing. ''I yawned and went to grab some fruit whilst I wait. I chose to have a banana and a few strawberries with vanilla yogurt. I also had a hot chocolate too! ''Miss Marinette! Your bath is ready!'' McKenzie shouted for me. ''Coming!''

After my bath, which was amazing by the way, Lady Kenna, Lady Lola and Lady Aylee helped me into my dress as Lady Greer did my hair and Lady Marie did my makeup for me.