Chapter 10- A dream?!

[Marinette POV]
"Oh no! What have I done?!" I screeched at my ladies. "Are you okay your majesty?" Greer asked me. "The Whole kingdom just saw my rampage. They're going to think I'm unfit and too snobby to be chinas queen." I cried getting into my party clothes. "Oh Marinette! You think too lowly of yourself." Kenna reassured me. "They saw me stoop to Chloe's level! My parents will never forgive me!" I put my hands over my eyes to stop me from crying. "Marinette! Your parents looked so proud of you. You finally stood up to that, please mind my language, awful, bratty bitch." Lola said  with grace and confidence. I smiled. Lola only uses curse words when she truly doesn't like someone. "Girl! You totally destroyed her! I'm so proud of you!" Alya flashed a bright smile. "Thankyou!" I hugged her. My ladies joined me. We were disturbed when there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's um, Adrien Marinette." I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Oh. Come in Adrien" I said happily. He walked into the room and stopped to stare at me. Then I forgot I was only in my corset and I only had 1 layer of my skirt on. I hurried into my robes and came to face him once again.

I blushed. "Um your father told me to come tell you that another queen has come and wants you to get rid of her. I think her name was.." Adrien didn't get to finish. "Lila!" I snarled. "Lola, Kenna! Phone James and Charles and tell him to get here as fast as you can with as many guards as possible!" I said. I seemed calm on the outside but I was panicking very badly. Greer fetch me my dress. Alya grab my shoes. Adrien please tell my father I've got rang for reinforcements. Oh and don't say it out loud. We want the element of surprise!" I ordered. He nodded and smiled before he went to tell my father. I slid into my outfit and raced down to the ballroom. "Father!" I called. "Over here Marinette. She's outside. She has over 400 knights and guards. All armed!" He warned me. "It's okay. I have called our allies, King Charles of France and The Lord of Scotland James." I smiled. Lila won't destroy my family and cause harm to my country any longer! I heard loud bangs on the castle door. "Marinette! If you don't surrender yourself to us, we will have no other choice for a forced entry." Lila screeched. "Everyone." I called to the guests and my classmates. "Get behind my father and my guards." Greer suddenly came in. "Marinette come quickly!" Greer shouted and I urgently rushed out. There I saw aylee outside with an arrow through her chest. "No!" I screamed as I cried. I ran through to the ballroom. "F-fa-father! I-it's A aylee. She um. Shes dead!" I cried as a fell to the floor. "LILA! I demand you to leave out country!" My Mother shouted. "Ha! Funny joke Sabine." Lila joked. I wiped my tears and stood up. "Mother. Father. I have to go out. She will leave you all alone. And you will always have Bridgette to become the next queen if I um..pass." A tear slid down my cheek. "No. Marinette it's too dangerous." Mother said. She was shaking. "I am the queen. I have to do this for my country." I hugged my parents and then went to hug Alya. "Marinette please! Don't we can wait till James and Charles come." Alya sobbed. "I can't. They have already killed Aylee. By the time the guards get here how many more innocent people will have to die?" I say. "C'mon Marinette! We haven't got all day! Poor Aylee. Her sacrifice would be for nothing. Who else would we have to kill before you come out?" Lila laughed. As I slowly walked to he door, I saw Adrien. He looked shocked and sad and lonely. More tears leaked from my eyes. I ran and hugged him. He hugged back. This was it. The last time I would see anyone. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye. "Goodbye A-Adrien." I cried. I pulled away but he pulled me back and kissed me. It was a very passionate kiss. "Marinette! You have 30 seconds before we start to kill again. And this time we have someone you care dearly about! Awh, poor Bridgette! All scared and.." Lila started. I pulled away from Adrien. "Take your hands off Bridgette right now Lila! I will surrender if you let her go." I screamed. "Ugh fine." Bridgette then ran through the doors. "Marinette!" She ran to me. "Oh my! Bridgette!" I caught my 8year old sister in my arms. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked as a brushed her said away from her face. "No. I'm okay." I put her down, kissed the top of her head and walked to the doors.

I waved to my parents who were crying. I have Alya and Adrien one last glance before I walked away to Lila. And that's where she dragged me to her castle. She locked me in a tower for 4 years and then took me outside to be beheaded. "I now sentence Marinette to Wake up! WAKE UP MARINETTE!!" Lila shouted at me. Wait? Whaaaat??!!

I sat up to find me in my bed. I turned to find Adrien looking at me confused. "Darling? Are you okay?" I smiled at my husband. "Just a memory of my Coronation where I was beheaded instead of you, Charles and James saving me." I said. "Oh. Well you have no need to worry. Lila is no longer on this earth and we are happy." He said. I smiled at my loving husband. "What time is it?" I asked yawning. "9am" Lady Kenna and Lady Greer took Emma and Louis out into the castle gardens whilst your mother and father took Hugo to the throne room." He stroked my hair. "Wow. We must be the busiest royal family ever!" We laughed as we got ready for Bridgette's wedding.

THE END!!!
_______________________________
A/N• sorry for the long wait. I hope this surprised you. I'm currently writing a new story that I hope will be as successful as this one. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye for now 💚
-Bug xx