Chapter 6- Secrets?

[2 Days Before The Coronation]
[Marinettes POV]
That sleep was amazing! I forgot how comfy beds here were! I put on my most amazing clothes as I feel like today I had too. Then we all gathered downstairs in the hall of the hotel.

this is what tiki suggested I wear today

this is what tiki suggested I wear today. I was quite pleased that I had gotten a Kwami with a good sense in fashion.
''Okay class! Today we will be heading to the palace. We will be getting a tour from the crown Princess' maid. And then we will be getting to know our places for the ball.'' Mrs Bustier looked at me and I slightly nodded. ''The crown princess had spoken to us and said we are not allowed to go into her bed chambers also.'' I smiled at this. ''Mrs Bustier! I should be allowed, The Princess and I are like best friends we do everything together.'' Chloe pointed out. I burst out laughing at this and it caught everyone's attention. ''What are you laughing at MariTrash?'' Chloe snobbed. ''There is no way your the princess' 'bestfriend'' it was funny to think Chloe would lie! ''I am! I can prove it I have pictures together on my cell.'' She picked her phone out of her bag and scrolled along pictures of her and the...Princess of England!!! I laughed even louder! ''Chloe that's not the princess of China! It's the princess of England!!'' I laughed. And soon the whole class laughed at Chloe's stupidness. Chloe huffed and put her phone away.

The class hurried and finished the breakfast as I went to speak to Mrs Bustier. ''Mrs Bustier. Could I maybe make a few appearances? But I won't show them my face? Just to lead them in a bit?'' I asked laughing. ''If you want. It will be incredibly funny.'' Mrs Bustier giggled with me and went to clean up. ''Alya come here we need to get you changed too!'' I hurried. ''Why girl?'' She asked confused. ''I'm making a few appearances to the class but I won't be showing my face and I want you to be with me!'' She laughed as we hurried to my bedroom.

This was the only other outfit that I liked

This was the only other outfit that I liked. ''Okay! Ou look stunning let's get to the castle.'' I smirked and pulled Alya out of the Hotel.

[Adrien POV]
''Hey Mrs Bustier?'' I asked be teacher. ''Yes Adrien. How can I help you'' she asked. ''Where's Alya and Mari? They have just disappeared?'' I was so confused why do they keep disappearing?? ''They had other issues to deal with. They will be joining us at the Palace. ''Hmm okay thankyou.'' I walked over to Nino. ''Bro, the girls left a few minutes ago for 'issues' according to Mrs Bustier. I think the girls are hiding something from us!'' I said. ''Yeah but what could they be hiding from us?'' Nino said. I tried of thinking about every possibility but I couldn't think. ''I don't know dude!'' I replied. We heard Mrs Bustier all for us and then we left the Hotel and headed for the palace. I really hope that the Princess is there. I would love to meet her!
___________________________
A/N• I can't wait till the ball. I'm not sure if I want to make Adrien and Marinette become a couple or not?
Tell me if I should💚
-Bug xx