Chapter 8- Excited yet?

[1 Day Till Coronation]
[Nino POV]
Only one day till the Coronation. I made Mari make me a suit that would make me blend in more. I obviously insisted that I had my headphones!

It was pretty slick! It fitted perfectly and was so comfortable

It was pretty slick! It fitted perfectly and was so comfortable. I swear that girl has the hands of a goddess! ''Hey Nino!'' Alya and Marinette said walking into my room. ''Hey girls. Where's Adrien?'' I asked fidgeting with my headphones. ''He's just in the bathroom.'' Marinette said. Suddenly Marinetes phone pinged and a bright smile came upon her face. ''Nino, could you tell Adrien I will not be sleeping in our room tonight?'' Marinette asked me. ''I'm sure? Where you gonna sleep then dudette?'' What on earth what this girl up too? ''I'm staying at my home here.'' She said shyly. ''Oh cool.'' Alya smirked. ''Um so yeah. I'm gonna go! See ya tomorrow!''marinette said as she quickly rushed out of that room. Alya just laughed and sorted her own clothes out for the ball tomorrow.

I've got to admit

I've got to admit. Alya was going to look absolutely stunning tomorrow. That's when Adrien came in. ''Hey guys!'' Adrien smiled. ''Sup bro'' I said back. ''Oh by the way, Marinette is staying at her home a few blocks away so she won't be in your room tonight.'' Alya said teasingly.

[Adrien POV]
''Oh by the way, Marinette is staying at her home a few blocks away so she won't be in your room tonight'' Alya said in a teasing tone. ''Oh. Okay then.'' I was quite upset that she won't be there. I wanted to actually get to know each other. O well. I haven't been able to speak to Plagg this entire trip! ''Guys I'm gonna head to my room now. Goodnight!'' I said as I walked out. I collapsed into my bed. My feet were hurting so much. ''Plagg? Plagg where are you?'' I whispered. I couldn't find him anywhere so I pulled out something he couldn't resist. CHEESE! Then he whizzed out infront of me. ''Kid! Where have you been. I've gotten lonely.'' He said grumpily. ''I'm sorry Plagg! I haven't been  able to talk that much.'' I smiled apologetically. ''Meh. It's fine I was just messing. I've been hanging with Tiki'' Plagg said absentmindedly. ''Who's Tiki?'' I asked. Could it be another Kwami? ''Ladybugs Kwami.'' Wait WHAT!? I must have looked shocked because place gave me a weird glare. ''What? You didn't know Ladybug was in your class?'' ''Whoops!'' He said and went back to sleep. This was amazing news. I'm so close to figuring Ladybugs identity out. I jumped for joy as I pulled out my suit.

 I jumped for joy as I pulled out my suit

  Marinette made my suit and Ninos. She also made Alyas dress. She was really talented. My father would be stupid to decline her an offer of a scholarship. She was an amazing designer.  I was so tired I took a quick warm shower and went to sleep.

[Marinette POV]
''Guys I'm gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow.'' I said as I rushed over to Mrs Bustiers room. I knocked in the door and waited. ''Hello Marinette. Can I help you?'' Mrs Bustier asked, yawning. ''Mrs Bustier I'm sorry have I disturbed you?'' I asked worried. ''Oh no. I was just having a power nap. What can I do for you Marinette?'' She said sleepily. ''My mother and father are here and I was just going to ask for your permission to leave the hotel to stay at my castle and get ready for tomorrow?'' I asked kind of nervous incase someone heard me. ''Sure. Have a nice night Marinette'' She smiled and closed the door. Yes!! I called my driver and he took me to my palace.

''Marinette Darling!'' My mother greeted me as I stepped out of my Limo. ''Good Evening Mother.'' I hugged her and she led me inside. ''Now. I have a few outfits I want you to try on for when you get your crown, the for the night time ball.'' She smiled excitedly at me. ''Great!'' I grinned as she led me to my bedroom.

''Okay. I'm going to show you 4 new dresses and 4 pairs of shoes you pick one set that your going to wear for the celebration and another set that your going to wear for the party.'' Mother said. ''Yes mother.'' I smiled happily. I loved it when mother chooses things for me. She also has a good sense in fashion like me and Tiki.

''Which dress would you like for your celebration?'' Mother asked

''Which dress would you like for your celebration?'' Mother asked. ''Umm'' it took me a few minutes. They were all so pretty. ''The First One.'' I finally managed to decide in. ''And the Second?'' Mother rushed. ''The second! It's beautiful.'' I say smiling. ''They were my favorites too! Okay now for the shoes.'' She smiles cheerfully at me.

No way! These shows were the most expensive shows in all of China! ''Mother! This is too much

No way! These shows were the most expensive shows in all of China! ''Mother! This is too much. This must have costed a fortune!'' I say shocked. ''Hunny, its your Coronation! Your finally becoming queen! You deserve this and much more.'' She kissed the top of my head. ''Now hurry and choose. It's almost 11pm.'' She sighed. I was lucky I had such a loving mother. ''For the celebration I choose the 2 one and for the party I choose the 3rd.'' I stared in adoration! ''Perfect. Now get some sleep. We've got a busy da ahead of us tomorrow. Goodnight.'' She blew me a kiss and went to her own room.
___________________________
A/N• I'm pretty sure I'm not human. I could go days without sleep aha!
Only a few more chapters left. Please leave suggestions for future stories 💚
-Bug xx