Chapter 7- Princess??

[Marinette POV]
I saw the bus that had our classmates in pull up at the gates. ''Quick Alya! In here.'' I pulled Alya in the main living quarters and waited. ''Girl this is exciting and nervous at the same time! Can I record if for the Ladyblog?'' Alya squeaked in excitement. ''Sure, everyone will know who I am anyways.'' I laughed. I heard the guards talking to Mrs Bustier and the doors open. ''Okay. So remember, always put this mask on if you want to face the class okay? Then just turn away and politely say goodbye. Got it?'' I asked. ''Got it'' Alya smiled. ''Let me go get my crown and I'll be back okay?'' ''Okay'' as soon as I got back we both sighed in relief. It's Show Time!

I sat down with Alya and turned the TV on. I heard Mrs Bustier outside the room. ''Marinette, does Mrs Bustier know we're in here?'' Alya looked worried. ''No, but she knows that I'm in the castle waiting to surprise people that's all.'' I winked and the doors open. Alya turned her head as fast as she could to put out masks on and we both stood up as I turned the TV off. We made small chatter. ''How do you like my mask, dutchess?'' I asked Alya. ''Your highness, it's beautiful! Did you make it yourself?'' Alya played along. ''Indeed!'' I laughed. ''Your Majesty!'' Mrs Bustier interrupted. ''Hello! Welcome to my palace everyone!'' I said to the class! I looked at Adrien and Nino and they were deep in thought. Until Alya went and caught his attention by coughing. Very loudly actually! What could they have been thinking about? ''May I ask who this young woman is?'' Mrs Bustier asked. ''Of course where are my manners! This is the Dutchess of Cambridge.'' I greeted as Alya bowed her head. ''If you give me two minutes I will go and find my maid.'' I bowed and took Alya to the other room. ''Omg Alya! I've left my purse with the class! Whoever actually notices me will know 'Marinette' was here!'' I said panicking. ''Girl! It's okay I'll go get it for you.'' Alya said and left. Once she was back I get like a weight had been lifted of my chest. ''Thank you Alya! Now let's get back to the class as students shall we?'' I laughed and ran all the way to the back of the class. We managed to get there after the Maid so it didn't look a bit too suspicious.

[Adrien POV]
As soon as we got to the palace I was astonished! It was so beautiful. When we entered the castle, we went into a huge, stunning room. I'm guessing this was the main living quarters? When we got inside there were two people inside. Was that the Princess?! Wait. Who was this other woman? ''How do you like my mask dutchess?'' The princess asked the woman. Oh I guess she's a dutchess then. I looked at Nino and he was still thinking. I decided to do the same as I was so confused with the girls. The dutchess coughed very loudly. Loud enough to get me and Nino out of dream dreaming. ''May j ask who this woman is?'' Mrs Bustier asked. It was weird. Even though the Princess and Dutchess had masks on they looked oddly familiar. ''Of course where are my manners!'' The princess said. ''This is the Dutchess of Cambridge.'' The dutchess bowed her head. Is it just me or did the princess look absolutely gorgeous? I can't wait to do the photo shoot! ''If you give me two minutes, I'll go find my maid.'' Then the princess and dutchess left.

Only a few seconds went by, when the dutchess came back into the room. ''The princess forgot her bag. The maid is on her way.'' the dutchess smiled and walked away, picking up a small pink purse with white polkadots on. Now where have I seen this bag before! This confusion was killing me! Finally the maid showed up. ''Good day everyone. My name is McKenzie. I'm the Crown Princess' Maid and your guide. I'll be showing you around today. So let's go!'' McKenzie said enthusiastically. Then suddenly, Marinette and Alya showed up. ''Where have you two been?'' Nino and I whispered in sync. ''We had some personal things to do for a special someone.'' Alya whispered. I saw marinette elbow her in the ribs. ''Ow!'' Alya screamed out loud by accident. ''Your maj-I mean Young Miss! Do you have something to say?'' She said sweetly. ''Um no. Sorry.'' Alya smiled. The maid nodded and took everyone around the castle. That was very odd. I must say the castle was quite amazing. ''The princess is so lucky to live here! It's amazing!!!'' I whispered to Marinette. ''I am- I mean she defiantly is!'' Marinette said blushing. Wait what did she say? I'll ignore if since she always muddled up around me. I smiled an we came to the last room in the palace.
___________________________
A/N• I finally published a few of the chapters. Hopefully they're good.
I start school tomorrow and I really don't wanna go. I wonder if my mom would believe me if I said my braces are digging into me and will let me off school? Have you tried it?💚
-Bug xx