Chapter 3-Travelling.

[Morning Of The Flight To China]
I woke up extra early this morning and I have no idea why I was rushing. I quickly ate my breakfast which was some Weetabix with strawberrys. Then ran upstairs to get ready. I had to wear something casual yet something that a princess would wear as I would be heading back to the castle, that I haven't seen in 7 years. Tiki was still sleeping so I let her sleep while I got changed. Today, I decided to wear a floral dress, with a denim jacket with black sandals and a black bag.

And it wouldn't feel right if I came back to my home country with normal pigtails in that I wore when I was 10 years old

And it wouldn't feel right if I came back to my home country with normal pigtails in that I wore when I was 10 years old. So I had mother put my hair in the style I will have for my coronation. It's beautiful with gorgeous, small, white flowers in.

 It's beautiful with gorgeous, small, white flowers in

I was officially packed and ready to go. I don't think I've ever been this nervous. Wait. I'm always nervous ha!
I woke tiki up and started to pack a few things for her, like her cookies. The something occurred to me. ''Tiki, what will happen if there's an akuma? There hasn't been one for weeks?'' I asked suddenly so worried. ''Don't worry. Hawkmoths Kwami, Nooroo can sense whether or not Ladybug and Chat Noir are here. So there won't be any until we come back maybe!'' Tiki explained. ''Oh and before you say anything, I got in contact with Chat Noirs Kwami Plagg, and he knows that we will be gone because so will he.'' Tiki said, almost like she had read my mind.'' I smiled and walked to my parents. ''Okay mother, Father. I will see you when I get to China yes?'' I asked. ''Indeed darling. Be careful okay. Oh and don't tell anyone about you okay. You must remain secret.'' Mother said sternly. ''Could I tell Alya? She is my BestFriend and will notice when I disappear to attend dress fittings and ballroom decorating?'' I asked hopefully. ''Ugh fine. Okay go you will be late. Be safe my love.'' She said as she kissed the top of my head. ''Goodbye mother.'' My mood was amazing. I felt amazing. I was so excited! Especially since I know I'm allowed to tell Alya. I waited for my Silver Limo to pick me up and drop me off at the airport.

One I arrived everyone stared at me

One I arrived everyone stared at me. The only people who travelled in Limos were Adrien and Chloe! I got out, made the driver take my stuff and load the plane whilst I talked to Alya.
''Alya! Come over here for a second.'' She stared at me and slowly walked over. ''Why did you travel in a Limo girl!'' Alya exclaimed. ''Alya. I have a really big secret I need to tell you but you must promise to never tell anyone okay?!'' Marinette gasped. ''Shire girl. You can tell me anything.'' She smiled. ''I'm...the Princess of...China!'' I whispered. Her mouth dropped open. ''No way girl! That's sickkkk! I'm besties with a princess! Wait won't everyone find out anyway? Ooh by the way nice outfit!'' Alya said without a single breath. ''I also have a surprise for us both!'' Alya groweld at me.
I laughed and made out way to the class. ''Okay, everyone gather round and be quiet. Two of us will be going first class while everyone will be going Economy okay.'' Mrs Bustier told us. I winked at Alya and she smirked at me. ''Ooh I didn't know Daddy booked me first class.'' Chloe said excited. ''That's because he didn't. Me and Alya are going first class'' I laughed and dragged Alya to Mrs Bustier. ''Mrs Bustier tell me this isn't true!'' Chloe screeched. ''Sorry Chloe its true.'' Mrs Bustier hid a giggle. ''This is a disgrace.'' Chloe stuck her nose in the air and walked away. ''Okay Alya! Let's go!!'' We ran and laughed like children onto the plane.
___________________________
A/N• I'm actually really liking this story. I hope you all are too. I'm putting a lot of effort into it.
It's 3:43am In the UK right now so I might to a few more chapters then go to bed.💚
-Bug xx