The Night

Classie Pov
I made my way home and couldn't make up my mind on what to wear sexy or not sexy I don't want him thinking I'm going over there to seduce him.... Idk I'll just put on what I think would be nice first thing I see in my closet I'ma just wear it.
Pov over

Keith PovI'm super nervous classies coming over and I wanna do something to surprise her cook,make her a bubble bath

Keith Pov
I'm super nervous classies coming over and I wanna do something to surprise her cook,make her a bubble bath...Nah that's to much I'll just act normal. I need to text her my address before I forget.
Pov over

Keith💕😍- Hey my address is 4356 Levene Ave.

Classie😘- kk I'm omw out of the house now see u when I get there 😋.

Keith💕😍- Ok. 💖

(Classie locks up her house and gets in her car turns on her GPS and puts in the address)

Classie Pov
I start driving to his house and I just wanna go there just to do my essay no kissing or flirting straight business.
Pov over

(20 mins later)

Keith Pov
I hear music bumping in my drive way. I look out the window and see a burgundy Scion outside I jump and start spraying my house so it can smell good when she walks in. There was a knock so I opened the door.
Pov over

Keith-(opens door) hey

Classie- Hey... Where's your shirt?

Keith-Didn't feel like wearing one.

Classie- ummm OK

Keith- Come in .

(Classie walks in and sees the lightsdime and candles lit)

Classie-😂😂 Keith what is this?

Keith-What you mean?

Classie- The candles the dimmed lights and ....  Rose pedals?!

Keith- Is it to much? 😔

Classie- Ehh alil but I like it... It's cute.

Keith- I'm glad u like it.

Classie- Sooo let's get to this.

Keith- Do what?

Classie- My essay

Keith- I need to help u? Idk nun bout nun

Classie- You'll be my fake patient.

Keith- We gon act it out?

Classie- Yes pretty much then I'm going to write it in my essay.

Keith- Ight let's do this then.

(Classie grabs Keith's arm and starts pressing on it acting like she's popping it back in place)

Keith- ow that hurts

Classie- O shh u big baby it'll hurt worse if your arm really was dislocated.