Betrayed

Classie POV

It was hot, I couldn't see anything im in complete shock. I cant move.... ive been thrown on the ground...kicked everytime I screamed out for jay. I don't know whats going on....I know that I was in a car I could hear the engine running and felt movement. It was completely quiet,no talking music, nothing. I felt the car stop, I heard a door open and I felt me getting picked up and thrown into a chair. I automatically felt me get tied to a chair. I tried to say something but I got slapped which made me stop. Footsteps were near and so were voices...and they all sounded familiar.

???-Did he see you take her?

???-Nah she was upstairs packing..so I got her right on time.

???-Good.

???-I...

???-I what? You scared?

???-Nah im never scared its just I hate that I did this to her.

???-Listen... you agreed to this don't punk out now!

???-I'm not

???-Take it off her.

???-Take what?

???-The bag dumbass!

???-Oh...

Classie POV

I heard every word they said and it scared me because the voices all sounded so familiar and I didn't wanna suspect the worse but I was. When I heard the person say take the bag off I was nervous to see who was on the other side. The bag was removed from my face and when I opened my eyes the light hurt but then it all became clear and who I seen shocked me and hurt at the same time.

Classie-What the hell is going on?!

Randy-(looks down) H..hey classie

Classie-Don't hey classie me

Randy-(Starts crying) Im so sorry he made me do it and I didn't want to and... Angelina is in on it too. If she didn't do it bryshere was gonna break up with her and... im so sorry.

(Randy drops down to his knees)

Classie-Wheres Angelina?

Randy-Hold on... ANGELINA!!!

(Angelina comes out)

Angelina-(sees classie and freezes)

Classie-Yea bitch just know when I get free im beating yo ass I THOUGHT WE WAS SISTERS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

Angelina-Bryshere told me if I didn't do this that he'll break up with me and kick me out the house.

Classie-(laughs) Soooo you chose a nigga whos probably texting other bitches over me?! We've been friends for years!!

Angelina-I...I

Classie-Yea shut up bitch and randy how tf you get in this?

Randy-He.... he was gonna hook me up with algee.

Classie-Who the hell is this?! And you know algee straight hunny he aint never gonna date yo gay ass.

Randy-(mad) I should drag yo ass hoe, don't ever talk to me like that.

Classie-Shut ya fake ass up! Pss some friends you are... turn on your friend for some famous dick.. sad.

Randy-Says you!

Classie-WHO AM I CHASING?!

Randy-YOU CHASING AFTER THAT CAT & DOG EATER!

Classie-You really wanna bring jay into this? That man has done so much for me and treated me so nicely so don't even go there.