Time to shine

2 weeks later

Keith's Pov
Today's the big day The BET awards! Man am I super excited me and my boys are going to be performing in front of New edition and thousands of people. I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous as hell, I'm a actor not a performer. But I got this I got my girl and her friends some outfits that I'm sure they're gonna love. I need to get ready so I can go  get dressed so we can walk on the red carpet together. 
POV over

              ^^ Keith's outfit

              ^^ Keith's outfit

(Classie skips over to Keith)

Classie- Todayssss the big day baby....are u excited?

Keith-😌 ehh I'm nervous

Classie- Aww it's okay y'all got this in the bag don't worry. I'ma be in the crowd fangirling cause in your biggest fan.

Keith- 😂 You so ugly

Classie- 😱How rude

Keith- You know u sexy girl stop playing

Classie- Get dressed

Keith- What time is it?

Classie- It issss 1:25 pm

Keith- Ight let's get dressed text angelina and Randy and tell them to look in their closets they'll be two boxes in there and tell them to open it and get dressed.

Classie- Kk

(Classie pulls out her phone and texts angelina)

Classie 😘- Jelly

Angelina-Yea?

Classie- Look in your closet there's gonna be a box for u and randy open it and get dressed.

Angelina- Kk

45 mins later

Classie POV
I get out the shower and walk out of the bathroom and I notice a big box with my name on it and I automatically look at Keith , he was putting on his shirt and smiled at me and told me to open it. So... I opened it and omg it was so beautiful 😩😍😍😍😍😍.
POV over