♡1

"Keith?"

My eyes shot up.

"Yea?"

"Sorry to interrupt your deep ponder but, Mr. Lee Yang will see you now."Ariel chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "This isn't a joke Ariel! What if I get fired?!"I shrieked. Ariel shook her head before responding. "Keith you are the best employee here by far!"She defended. "Alright, I can't keep Mr. Douche Bag waiting."I sighed.

Over and over I tapped the elevator button. To my relief, the door soon slid open welcoming me inside. Beside the bob cut blonde who chomped on her bubble gum obnoxiously, I was alone in the contraption which continued to chug upwards.

Upwards to my doom!

"You got this Keith!"

"No you don't."

"Shit. Why does he want to see me anyway?"

Since I had became closer to Ned and Zach my other coworkers, Eugene had began to see me as a threat rather then one of his employees. Though, he treated everyone like shit it seemed like I was a bigger target.

"Ding!"

I swiftly exited the elevator and started down the narrow hallway of the top floor. Oddly it seemed degrees colder up here. Maybe it's because Eugene was a cold hearted bitch.

I knocked on the door gently. Almost instantly recognizing my presence a deep voice erupted from the opposite side of the door. "Come in."
Mr. Lee Yang called out almost irritated. I gulped and opened the door.

"Good evening sir."I said after taking a shaky breath.

"Jesus calm yourself. You look like a cat that was drenched in the Arctic Ocean."Eugene spat.

I nodded my head and took a seat in front of his desk.

"Keith..."Mr. Lee Yang started.

My eyes followed him as he left his chair and sat himself in front of me sitting on top of his desk. If his plan was to intimidate me even more by lurking a few inches over it sure was working.

"Do you know I asked for you Keith?"He asked.

"No, sir."

"Ah, so formal."Mr. Lee Yang smirked.

His eyes took me in up and down. I turned red and felt uncomfortable.

"Keith you are different then the other employees."He explained.

"Why thank you Mr. Lee Yang."I replied.

"I'm giving you a promotion."He started.

"T-thank you! What position?"I stuttered flabbergasted.

"My personal assistant."He licked his lips.

"Wha-"

Without a warning of any sort he pressed his soft lips against mine. Gentle at first but, became vigorous very soon. I told myself to pull away. I was engaged for Christ sakes. But, this felt to right. Mr. Lee Yang guided me away from his desk only to press me against the wall. As he thrusted himself onto me I couldn't contain my protest anymore. "M-Mr. L-Lee-"

"Shut the hell up."He barked huskily. I wrapped my arms around him. My legs around his waist. He led me back to his desk. Gently dropping me onto the desk Mr. Lee Yang proceeded to unbutton his shirt. I wanted to shout his name and tell him I wanted more. Though I didn't know how to address him.

"Call me daddy."He smirked before going down on me.