♡15

The crowd gasped and Becky turned red faced. "Have you told Becky the truth?"He slurred. He was obviously intoxicated. "W-what?"Becky stammered. "That this son of a gun...loves me! Not you."He teased. She faced me. "Tell me right now! You do you love Keith. No more pretending."

"I-I-I"

A sudden screech erupted from the crowd. A large flame arouse from the side of the building. "Jesus it's on fire!"I shouted.
People rushed to get out of the now almost fully fire engulfed church. "Keith the door is down there how are we going to get out?" Becky shrieked. I coughed from the smoke.
"I don't know."I said observing the flames blocking our way out.

We cowered into a corner low to the ground. "Keith-Someone-HELP!"

I looked around and spotted Eugene at the back of the church surrounded by the fire. "Eugene!"I cried. I darted towards him. By now he had collapsed so, I dragged him to where Becky was. "Keith your jacket!"Becky screamed. A flame caught onto my tuxedo. I put it out quickly. "This thing is gonna collapse we gotta get out!"I yelled.

"How?!"She sobbed.

I smashed open one of the stain glass windows with my bare hands. I threw Eugene's unconscious body out of it. Becky started to scream. Her vale caught on fire. "Ah!"She screeched as she caught on fire.

I got her out of the window as well onto the grass outside and out the flames. Two ambulances parked beside us. "Get them in stretchers!"A paramedic called out.

The two were rushed to the hospital.