2♡

It had been almost two weeks since the incident in Mr. Lee Yangs office. And no I will not be addressing him as daddy. I could barely look at my fiancé for the last few days. Though Mr. Lee Yang was interrupted by a important phone call, I wonder if he would've gone further.

To my relief our companies anual vacation leave had been a great way to avoid my boss. Though today I'd be returning to work as the new PA. I practically shivered walking into the lobby. Ariel, Ned's wife who was also the buildings receptionist waited for me at the desk. It felt like everyone around me was staring at me. Like they knew.

My wife didn't. And Mr. Lee Yangs reputation would be ruined!

"He's waiting."She smirked.

I nervously laughed before heading up to the dark side. Or his office.

"You are six minutes late and not to mention where the hell is my coffee?!"Mr. Lee Yang scowled. It seemed my words become a foreign language to me. "Does it talk?"Another voice squawked. I soon realized a female accompanied him. A pang of jealously shot right through me. "For the love of god! You are engaged!"

I'll get that right away sir."I mumbled before exiting the office.

As I returned to the lobby Ariel awaited curiously. "Eugene Lee Yang is a dick."I harshly whispered to her. She giggled as I left the building and trotted to Starbucks.

I rushed back up to Mr. Lee Yangs office worrying the two iced coffees would start to become warm. Finally approaching his desk out of breath a handed them both the beverages. "Um, why is there only two sugars in this?!"She scolded. The woman dropped the drink into the waste bin. I furrowed my eyebrows and remained silent. "I have to use the little girls room."She flirtatiously announced kissing Mr. Lee Yang abruptly. She strutted out of the huge office swinging her hips like her life depended on it.

"Does she call you daddy as well?"I muttered. "What?"Mr. Lee Yang snapped. "Kiss me."I said. "Excuse me?"

"Is there a problem..."

"Daddy?"

Mr. Lee Yang charged towards me and entered my mouth with his tongue. I could feel his prickly facial hair brush against my skin. "Why do you turn me on?"He complained. I grinded against him like two fifteen year olds at homecoming. I sat myself on his desk as he continues to kiss me all over.

"Ahem."

"Shit."