6♡

The rest of day the two of us remained silent with one another. Thankfully tonight we were leaving after Eugenes long business meeting. Which I apparently was now not going to.

Honestly I didn't care and I all wanted to do was sleep. That's exactly what I did. Curling up into the covers my mind drifted off to foreign places and fantasies.

I was locked in a cage of some sort. The odor of kibble and fish food assailed my nose. The faint sounds of animal chatter also invaded my ears. "Where am I?"I asked to to no one it seemed. An all to familiar face dressed in a Petco uniform strolled up to me. "Time to be fed Keith."He smirked.

"Wha-"

Eugene poured animal feed of some sort into the cage I was trapped in. "Is there room for two?"He asked after I was feed. "Isn't this pur-fect."He said before joining me in the Petco cage. "Talk dirty to me Keith."He added.

"Meow."

"OH YES!"Eugene roared in response to the noise.

"Keith..."

"Keith?"

My eyes shot open as I jolted out of bed. Eugene towered over me. "Nightmare?"

"Eh, something like that."I chuckled.

"The limos here."He bluntly responded checking his expensive watch. "Be ready in five."

Before I could respond he was out the door.

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed.