♡3

Both of our eyes turned to the woman who returned from the bathroom to soon. Mr. Lee Yang straightened himself out. "This is what I was warned about!"She barked. I tilted my head in confusion. She stormed out. "Shit. That was my families ride to merging companies." Mr. Lee Yang half whispered to himself. He stormed out of his office.

I was left confused of his life of business, life threatening rumors, and more. And I was only beginning to get tangled in all of it.

He had suddenly become cold for the last two days. To my luck Ned asked us to go out for dinner tonight. Celebrations were in order because Zach had moved into his significant others apartment. Eugene suggested to eat at Duke's Place. I had never heard of the place but, he wasn't one to take no for an answer if you know what I mean.

--

"Wow this is fantastic!"Ned cheered. "Delicious."Mr. Lee Yang smirked in my direction. I felt a hand begin to caress my inner thigh. I almost jolted out of my damn seat!
Ned and Zach looked at me strangely. "Sorry. Epilepsy."I nervously chuckled. The two continued to chat leaving Mr. Lee Yang to do whatever. His hand reached further and further up. Though being a tease, his hand slithered back down and he continued to drink his beer.

I rolled my eyes.

"I have to use the bathroom."I announced before leaving the table in a jiffy. I locked myself in one of the stalls. To my relief no one else was in here. "Keith?"

"Why me?"

"Yes Mr. Lee Yang?"I awkwardly answered.

"Call me Eugene for the love of God we are outside of that hell hole of a work place."

I unlock the stall to face him. "Thanks."He said smugly. "For what?"I responded confused. "Inviting me in."Eugene smirked. His hands slid below the equator and grasped onto my tush. I ran my finger through his curly wild locks. "Daddy let me please you."I moaned.

"Not here and not yet."He smiled widely before returning to sucking on my neck.