Chapter 10

Neo's P.O.V

I was taking (Y/N) to one of my favorite spots. For being part cat he has a really strong grip. As I walked him to our next spot my mind starts to get some interesting ideas.

Thanks to Cinder, my mind has been thinking of a lot of perverted stuff lately. I love and hate my mind, it can give me such good ideas, but there are times I'd rather not be all flustered. I start to let my brain wander and one of the first things that come to mind is me and (Y/N) starting a family. Then it goes to kids. Then it goes to how kids are made. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought, but it won't go away and I can feel my face heat up.

"Neo, you're red, slow down," (Y/N) says pulling on my arm and forcing me to stop. How fast was I walking? I think to myself as I look up at (Y/N).

"Wow, you are really red Neo," He says putting his hand on my forehead. He then looks around and sits on a bench patting his lap.

"Come on, you need to relax for a little bit," I look around and notice we're already near the spot I was taking him, so I quickly run over and grab his hand again trying to pull him up.

"Neo, you really need to take a break," He says empathetically. I quickly pull out my scroll and type a message saying, 'I'll relax when we get there, we're super close.'

I wait for him to finish reading the message. When he finishes he let's out a sigh. "You promise you'll relax?" He ask. I quickly nod my head.

"Alright." He says standing up and letting me walk him to the final place.

I stop when we reach the final area. It's a hill with a very large cliff, large tree and an amazing view over Vale. I came here once with Roman, but he only used it as a way to plan out his next attack and while I respect Roman a lot, I really want someone to appreciate the view with me.

I really hope you can appreciate this (Y/N).

(Y/N) let's go of my hand and walks towards the edge of the cliff. "Is this our final stop, Neo?" He ask looking back at me. I simply nod my head.

"It's amazing. I've explored quite a lot of Vale, but not once did I ever find this place," He smiles. "Alright now come here," He says surprising me a bit. I walk over to him and he sits in the grass.

"Lay down. You promised to relax," He says patting his lap.

I stare at him for a little bit before getting on the ground and laying my head on his lap. The gentle breeze carries the scent of flowers and water. The grass moves slightly with the wind, but it's oddly comfortable. (Y/N)'s gentle breathing is also very relaxing.

"I think this is the first time I've ever had somebody lay in my lap," He says putting his head against the tree. I smile at this and start to close my eyes letting my mind wander yet again. This time it goes straight to thinking about every different outcome this could have. I can feel my face start to heat up at a couple of the outcomes this could have.

Why do I want so many of these things to happen? I think to myself, but honestly I already know why I want them to happen.

I'm in love with (Y/N). I think to myself with a smile as my face heats up even more at the thought of (Y/N) in heat.