Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I look around, unsure how to react. Grimm are all over. There isn't a place in sight that doesn't have Grimm. I was searching for Neo everywhere. Cinder said that Neo would be helping Roman to escape, but how am I supposed to know where that is.

"Neo!" I shout as I run around town. I decide to head to Beacon incase her and Roman already escaped.

"(Y/N)!" I hear someone shout. I turn around to see Coco, I look at her confused.

"Why would you help the enemy?" She ask with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Sorry, but my favorite treat is on this team and while I hate to admit it, I'm quite addicted," I tell her.

Coco changes her suitcase into the machine gun and begins shooting at me. I use my semblance and send the bullets back at her. She manages to dodge, but I have full control over these bullets so I keep sending them at her, forcing her to dodge. I manage to see Fox running at me in the corner of my eye. I continue the bullet storm on Coco as I stop Fox where he stands. What I didn't know was that it was a trick.

Yatsuhashi kicked me from behind sending me flying forward. I groan as I get back on my feet. "Coming back to Beacon was a mistake," I say cracking my neck. Now I only need to watch for Velvet. I think to myself staring down the group in front of me. Yatsuhashi is the first to run at me. Then Fox on my left and Coco on my right. I smirk as they all get closer. I release a burst of psychic energy lifting them all up into the air.

As expected I can already feel a presence behind me, most likely Velvet. I dodge out the way and notice she has a scythe similar to Ruby's, but blue and kind of pixilated. Time seemed to move slow as I dodged. I could see Velvet look at me, scared. I smirked as I round house kicked her.

"Sorry Velvet, but I must say, you've really impressed me," I say before running off. As soon as I'm out of their sight I drop Coco, Fox, and Yatsuhashi. As I continue running I see Blake, Weiss, and Yang. I learned about Blake and Weiss while I was pretending to be a student at Beacon.

I stop seeing as they all have there weapons pointed at me. "Hey girls," I say.

"Why would you do this?" Yang ask, looking as if she's about to cry.

"Sorry Yang, I'm addicted to that ice cream," I say dozing off as I think about Neo. I quickly snap back into reality when Yang barely misses punching me in the face. "Oh, that was a close one," I say taking a deep breath.

"You first," I say pointing at Weiss. I run at her dodging both Yang and Blake as I make my way to Weiss.

I jump up to kick her, but she freezes my foot in midair and I get punched into a wall by Yang. I get up rubbing my head.

"Man, did that one hurt," I say brushing the debris out of my hair.

"You can take quite a beating," Blake compliments.

"Thanks, but that really did hurt, if you could tone it down a bit I'd appreciate it," I say cracking my back. "Alright ladies, it was nice to meet the two of you in person, but I must go see my Ice cream," I say.

Weiss rushes at me using her glyphs to speed her up, but I simply toss her with my telekinesis.

"Now you kitty cat," I say pointing at Blake. She looks prepared for me. She begins shooting at me and I send them back at her like I did to Coco, but all of a sudden she stands still and the bullets hit her.

"That was weird," I say looking towards where Blake was. Suddenly I'm kicked from behind sending me to the ground.

"I'm over here," Blake says as she walks towards me.

"You're outmatched (Y/N), just give up!" Yang shouts at me. I stand up again wiping some blood away from my mouth.

What happened to me? I think to myself. I use to not want to do anything, especially not something that requires this much effort. So why am I doing this? As I think about this memories of Neo pop up in my head.

That's right, it's all for her. I'd do anything to keep her happy. I think to myself with a smile. I look to Yang and Blake with a fire in my eyes. "Sorry girls *cough* I can't give up *cough* she means to much to me," I say panting and coughing between breaths.

"See ya around kitty," A rush of energy seems to fill my body. I use my telekinesis to throw Blake through a wall. "Let's go my shining flame," I say taunting Yang. I can see small tears in her eyes as she rushes at me. Her movements are to predictable.

"You need to calm down," I tell her as I continue dodging.

"Shut up!" She shouts. I put my hands in my pockets showing how easy she is.

"Control your emotions Yang, you won't hit me like this," I tell her. "Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!" She shouts.

I dodge one final time before kicking her towards Blake. "I was hoping for a better fight out of you Yang," I sigh in disappointment.

"Look isn't that Ruby?" I hear someone say. I look up towards a Bullhead and see Ruby fighting on top of it. I instantly launch myself up there using my telekinesis. When I get up there I see Ruby barely holding on to her scythe as Neo holds a sword by her. It looks like Ruby gets an idea as she pulls herself up and pushes a button on Neo's parasol.

Neo's parasol opens up and the wind takes her. For the first time since I was a child I was pissed. "Neo!" Roman shouted. I ran past him and picked Ruby up tossing her onto the bullhead. I use my semblance to repeatedly slam her into the bullhead.

"It takes a lot to piss me off Rose, but you've gone and done it," I say preparing to use the last bit of my strength to throw her off the bullhead. Then realization hits me. I should've been after Neo already. Now I don't have enough strength to float back down. I stop using my semblance and run next to Roman.

"You can handle this, right?" I ask. Roman nods with a smirk.

"Of course I can," He says. I nod and jump off the bullhead in the direction Neo had floated off in. I manage to see her in the distance, but it looks like she's slipping. I use a little bit of my semblance to boost me over to her and grab onto her before she lets go.

We begin to fall together with me holding Neo tightly. "Sorry I was late Neo," I say. She smiles as tears fill her eyes. She then pulls me into a kiss. I don't hesitate to kiss back, but her tears flying upwards reminds me we're still falling.

Let's hope I have enough energy left to keep at least Neo alive. I think to myself as I prepare to use my semblance. The ground gets closer by the second and Neo and I crash into the ground leaving a large crater.