Chapter 11

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up with Neo in my arms as she nuzzled against my chest. I smile and hold her close.

She probably loves me back. So, why not just ask her out? I think to myself as I run one of my hands through her hair. Slowly Neo opens her eyes realizing our position. She blushes a light red making it look more like pink.

"Good morning," I say quietly. Neo smiles as she moves herself up so we're face to face. I know I woke up last night at some point with Neo just as close as this, but I can't remember what happened.

"Anything planned for today?" I ask her. Neo thinks for a bit then nods.

"Really? What do you have planned?" I ask her. She gives me a pouty face presumably because she doesn't want to get out of bed.

"You don't have to show me right now. I'm actually really comfortable too," I tell her with a smile. Neo smiles back as she puts her head in the crook of my neck. I lightly rub her head making her perk up. Recently I feel like I can read Neo's mind. Still not sure if that's good or bad.

"You can rub the ears not the tail," I remind her leaning my head down. She smiles and starts lightly rubbing one of my cat ears in between two of her fingers as she scratches the other one. I lightly purr rubbing my head against her hand. Honestly meeting Neo was one of the best things that could've happened. Guess all my good deeds through out a fairly crappy life is paying off.

Neo continues to rub and scratch my ears for about an hour and to be honest I don't mind, but Neo caught me off guard when she started to scratch under my chin. "What're you doing, Neo?" I ask, looking at her. I notice she has her eyes closed and is slightly drooling with a bright red blush covering her face.

"Neo? What're you thinking about?" Neo seems to snap out off it as she crawls on top of me. Although I don't mind, I'm still seriously confused.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" I ask again. Neo opens her eyes reveling a lust filled look of temptation. "Neo, no," I tell her. She slowly starts to lean in close to my face closing her eyes again. I start to close my eyes to and gulp leaning in as well. Out of know where, there's a sudden knock.

I try to get Neo off of me, but she refuses. The knock gets louder as time progresses and I just give up using my semblance to get Neo off me. I open the door to see Cinder standing there, slightly agitated.

"Where's Neo?" She ask. I point at the bed where Neo is laying down peacefully as if nothing had happened.

"Neo!" Cinder yells. Neo turns to look at her, confused.

"Did you forget we're leaving today?" She asks. Neo shakes her head. "Well did you ask him?" Cinder ask while pointing at me. Neo suddenly jumps out the bed and runs over to me hugging my waist.

"Uhm, explain please?" I say to Cinder.

"She was supposed to ask if you were going to come with us to Beacon. Of course you'd only be there to make sure we aren't found out and help Neo," Cinder says. I look down at Neo who gives me pleading eyes.

Ruby and Yang go to Beacon. If all she wants me to do is distract them it might be easy since I know them. I think to myself. Plus, I can't leave Neo by herself. I finish while patting Neo's head with a bright smile.

"If I'm only a distraction, I'm fine with going."

"Of course," Cinder says siting in a chair. Neo jumps up excited and hugs me tightly.

"If you don't mind, could you tell me everything you know about Beacon?" Cinder ask.

"I know what I should know. As for being a distraction don't worry about it I'll make sure no one figured you out," I say plainly.

"Fine, I'm trusting you'll stay neutral and not sell us out," Cinder says heading towards the door.

"I'm always neutral," Cinder smiles as she walks out the door.

"Guess we should start packing," I say, but honestly I barely have anything. I have about a weeks worth of clothes that I just wash every time I get a chance and my scroll.

Neo nods as she walks towards the closet and grabs her suitcase. She grabs her umbrella as well, she smiles as she takes a seat on the bed. I grab a plastic bag, shove my clothes in there and tie it shut. "Ready," I say throwing the bag over my shoulder.

Time Skip

We have just arrived at Beacon, and because Neo is mute and I'm easy to hide we don't have to talk to the headmaster, so we go straight to our room. We had a small meeting about the plan where I officially met Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai. Me and Neo got settled into the room then just relaxed.

According to our meeting before hand, me and Neo weren't really needed until later so we were free to do what we wanted for now. I pulled out my scroll and started to play games, but Neo had a different idea and started rubbing my ears outta nowhere. She made me lose a life, but hey that's whatever.

Me and Neo didn't really do anything all day. Eventually Cinder and the other two came back.

"Cinder you actually look like a student, I'm impressed," I say giving a small clap. Mercury holds back a laugh as Cinder walks up to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She ask sounding agitated. I can feel the air in the room starting to heat up.

"Well you can take it one of two ways. One could be I'm saying your old and I'm surprised you can look young or two I could be saying that you're a beautiful young lady and that I'd totally hit that," I say with a shrug.

Surprisingly I get a small blush outta all the girls including Cinder, while Mercury starts laughing. Cinder gives me a small slap across the face.

"Don't be stupid. You're going to make Neo upset," Cinder says calmly. I look back at Neo, slightly frightened to see she looks a little mad.

This'll be interesting.I think to myself as I prepare to run.