Chapter 13

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After all that junk, we all decided to get some rest for tomorrow. Neo changed back to normal and laid with me in bed. I held her close to me. I don't know why, but I got a feeling something terrible is gonna be going down sometime soon. So I wanted nothing more than to protect her at all cost. Even if it cost me my own life, Neo would be worth it. Besides I think Neo has become my new favorite ice cream, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to my new favorite treat.

Next thing I know we all hear that dreaded alarm clock. Cinder was already up, but the rest of us were still pretty tired. I groan as I get out of bed.

"Get dressed you three," Cinder says pointing to me, Mercury, and Emerald.

"What about Neo?" I ask.

"She'll be fine, we have to go to class," Cinder tells us. I groan as I grab the school uniform Cinder had gave me. Emerald goes to the bathroom to get dressed, then Mercury, then me. After that we all begin to leave the room. I hug Neo goodbye and she hugs back.

All the classes are really boring. I wish this was more fun. No, I wish my little ice cream was here. I think to myself. I sigh just wanting to get back to Neo.

"Damn, I've become attached to her," I accidentally say out loud. I still said it pretty quite, but I think Mercury heard me. Surprisingly, Mercury started rubbing my ears.

"I get it man," He says quietly looking at Emerald. I look back and forth between him and Emerald before understanding what he meant.

Suddenly class just got a lot more interesting. My cat ears perk up realizing his secret.

Cinder puts her head on my shoulder and looks like she's about to fall asleep. I push her lightly and she just looks at me.

"Watch this," I tell her gesturing towards the teacher. She looks at me curious as I begin to float a pencil behind the teachers ear. Cinder let's out a small laugh. That's a first. I think to myself.

"Bet you can't do more than ten," Cinder says as she rest her head on her hand. "You're on," I tell her levitating pencils one by one behind the teacher. Until I got to eleven.

"It looks like a crown," I whisper to her. "It kinda does," Cinder laughs quietly. I set the pencils back where they were, before going back to being bored. The rest of the day is all pretty boring, all, but the last class which was fight practice. I ended up falling asleep because I was tired from just waking up in previous classes, but apparently a certain Rose and Flame where there.

Cinder woke up after class had ended and we all went back to our dorm. "Neo!" I shouted as I rushed through the door and hugged her.

She smiled and hugged me back while petting my cats ears. "You two can go out or something, Neo already knows the plan for the Vytal festival," Cinder says. I grab Neos hand and drag her out the room. We head into town so Neo doesn't have to disguise herself from a certain few people at Beacon.

"Neo, do I seem a bit more clingy than usual?" I ask. She quickly texts me. 'Yeah, but it's ok. It's actually pretty cute.' I smile at her and she smiles back. Recently me and Neo have always been going back to the first place we met. The park.

We sit down in the same bench as before, and I become a cat as I curl up on Neo's lap. She always smells so good. After awhile I get up and transform back into a human so I can stretch.

"Neo can I try something?" Neo looks at me confused, but nods anyways. I sit on the bench and pat my lap. Neo looks at me still confused.

"Sit on my lap for a change. I wanna see what it's like," I tell her. Neo silently giggles as she sits in my lap. Her hair gets in my face and I can smell that wonderful smell I only get from Neo.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. She's so soft and cute, and even if she can't talk I just love her personality. I want her to myself. My favorite ice cream, and I know that she likes me back, so why can't I just ask her out.

"Neo you love me right?" Neo turns to face me, but doesn't get off my lap. She then looks at me worriedly and I just give her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry I don't plan on leaving you... ever honestly," I say smiling at her. She nods, and writes, 'Yeah , I love you.' I hug her tightly. "I love you to Neo," I say. She pats my head and strokes my hair.

"Now here's another question. We can always be friends no matter what, right?" Neo smiles and nods. I try asking Neo to be my girlfriend, but after she told me she loves me back, I can't seem to say it. "I'm the worst," I say aloud. Neo gives me a confused look, but doesn't ask any questions.

Time Skip all the way to the Vytal festival brought to you by chibi (y/n) getting Romans blessing to marry Neo

I watched as Mercury and Yang fought. Yang was very skilled, but if it wasn't for Cinders plan Mercury could've won. I decided to leave the arena before the plan was in full affect. I got into the ambulance, where we'd be taking the 'injured' Mercury back home.

I sat next to Neo and gave her idiotic smile. She smiled back at me. Neo didn't look half bad in a nurses outfit. "They should be here soon," I tell her. She smiles and pats her lap. I laugh to myself, transforming into a cat and hoping onto her lap.

Neo rubs me gently, her soft hands running through my fur felt amazing as usual. Soon Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury arrive. Neo begins to drive off to make it seem like we were leaving.

The next day Pyrrha and Penny were fighting. Even in the stands I could see Emeralds illusions taking affect. I could see the fear in Pyrrha eyes. Then just like that, Penny was destroyed and Cinders plan was already completed.