Jealous!Ukyo x Reader

A/N Omg someone actually read my book. Thankyou so much. Hope you like this one-shot. Sorry if it's bad.

2nd P.O.V. 

You were dating Ukyo Asahina. You have for about a year now, but the problem was that you are friends with his brothers. All of his brothers. Ukyo was getting jealous but not just jealous, he was getting angry. He thought you were cheating on him. You of course didn't know of this.

You and Hikaru were sitting at the dining table. You were helping him write a new novel he was writing. You were giving ideas and he was writing them down. Ukyo was at his job and most of his brothers were either out or in their rooms. " What about this Hikaru" you asked as you showed him a paragraph you just wrote. He looked up from the page he was writing on. He grabbed the paper and read over it. Once he finished reading it he smiled. "That's perfect (y/n), thankyou"

Ukyo walked into the room to see you a little too close to Hikaru for his liking. You heard the door open so you looked up to see a not so happy Ukyo. You jumped up and walked over to him. "What's wrong Ukyo?" you asked worriedly. " I need to talk to you, alone" He said, the last part to the other asahina male. Hikaru smirked, stood up, took his stuff and walked out of the room. "What were you doing with him" Ukyo growled. "I-i w-was just h-helping him w-with his b-book" you stuttered out. You were kinda scared, you had never seen Ukyo this angry before. "Oh really is that all it was. Because it seemed to me that you were getting pretty cosy with him." He said, raising his voice slightly. 

"What are you talking about. Are you insinuating that I was cheating on you?!" You asked surprised. You were in complete shock. 'How could he think that?' you thought. "Oh don't give me that. I've seen you with them " he said, venom dripping in every word. "What?! I would never cheat on you. I only love you!" you shouted. His eyes widened, knowing you're telling the truth. You had tears in your eyes but still you continued. "I have always loved you, ever since the day I met you. I couldn't get you out of my mind" You ran into his arms and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't know, I-I was just jealous" He said as he wrapped his arms around your shaking form. Your cries soon died down and your tears stopped. You looked up at him with red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Really you? I'd never thought I'd see the day" you replied sarcastically. He chuckled, "Am I forgiven?" he asked looking straight into your eyes. "Hmm let me think about that..... yes" 

"Good" He lifted your chin up and pulled you in for a gentle yet loving kiss. 

What you both didn't know is that Hikaru was in the other room and he heard everything. "This would be a great idea for a novel" he snickered.

A/N Hey guys. Sorry if this seems rushed and short. It was only because I actually wrote this and published it only for Wattpad to delete the ending and I got super mad but anyways here's this. Please vote and comment.

Ciao~