Hikaru x reader

A/N Hello! Omg you actually read this thanks so much. Anyways so you have been Hikaru for like 6 months and he's still a big novelist. You are also a novelist but less known than him. Ok? Oh and thank you guys SO much for over 600 views. I really appreciate it. Anyways on with the chapter.

Your P.O.V.

'Click click click'

That's all you could hear. The sound of your boyfriend, Hikaru Asahina, typing away on his laptop. He was continuing on with his new novel, and while you were happy he was working you were irritated that he hadn't said a word to you all day. "Hikaru" you said quietly. He hummed in response. "Don't you think you should stop writing? You've been on your computer the whole day. You need a break." He stopped typing and looked up at you, sighing. "(y/n) if I don't get this done I'll never have it finished." he said then looked down, continuing with his typing.

"I know but a little break wouldn't hurt would it?" you asked, getting up off the couch and making your way over to him. You lean over and wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning your head on his shoulder. He chuckled a bit and kept typing. You pouted and walked back to the couch, flopping onto the cushioned furniture. 'well since he's ignoring me I guess I could return the favour'  You thought sourly then turned body around, crossed you arms over your chest and sat there until Hikaru noticed you were giving him the silent treatment. It was about an hour after you had stopped talking to him that he realised something was wrong.

He got up out of his chair and waddled over to you. You heard him get up but refused to look at him. "(y/n)" he whispered. You still didn't look at him. You felt the end of the couch dip slightly, so you moved forward a bit. He leant down next to your ear, breathing softly into it sending shivers down your spine. "I'm done with my typing now" he turned your body slightly and looked directly into your eyes. "I'm sorry for ignoring you" he gave you the biggest puppy dog eyes, that he knew you couldn't resist. You rolled your eyes and let out a big huff. "Damn you, fine I guess I forgive you" you say. He breaks out in an enormous smile and hugs you tightly. You, of course, hug back. "Now can we cuddle?" Hikaru asks looking into your (e/c) eyes. You smile softly and nod. You spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching your favourite movies.

He looks down at you and kisses the top of your head, smiling to himself. "You know I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you (y/n), but I'm glad I did."

A/n Yeah I know it's short but I had literally no inspiration for this. But here you go. I feel really bad for not giving you guys any one-shots lately so I hope you enjoyed this. Anyways please vote and comment and I will see you in the next chapter.

Ciao~