Masaomi x reader

All right this is my first one. I love Masaomi he's like one of my top favs. Anyways this is gonna be a song-lyc or whatever there called.

Play the song it's a whole lot easier to read.
Song- A Thousand Years
Both
Masaomi
You

Masaomi's P.O.V.
Today is the day. The day she comes back. (y/n) went to England to attend Oxford university two years ago and she's coming back today.

Hearts beat fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away... somehow

One step closer

2nd P.O.V.
You were getting of the plane. You grabbed your bags and got a taxi to the Sunrise Residence (A/N is that what its called?)

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"The Sunshine Residence please" you asked the driver, in which the driver smiled and nodded.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

The car pulled up at the massive building. You jumped out of the taxi, grabbed your bags, payed the driver and raced inside the building. You ran to the elevator and pressed the button to the 5th floor (A/N is that what floor that live on?) You eagerly wait in the metal box.

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The elevator stops and you rush out of it. Eager to see him. You run to your own room and unlock the door. You walk inside trying to catch your breath. You place your stuff down and walk to the door, panting hard from doing all that running.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

You came out of your door. It must have been perfect timing because Masaomi came out of his room the exact same time you did. You both looked up at each other. Your (e/c) orbs met brown ones. Tears gathered in your eyes only now remembering how much you missed him.

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

You both starting running for each other. You finally got to him, seeing as how he was at the end of the hall, he wrapped his long arms around your smaller form (A/N sorry if you are tall, I'm short so...) and hugs you. 'It feels great to be back in his arms' you thought, hugging back. 'It feels great to have her in my arms' Masaomi thought hugging you tighter.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

Masaomi lifts your chin and leans in, closing his watery eyes. You lean in doing the same. You share a passionate and loving kiss. Not letting go of each other at any point.
I have loved for a thousand years

A/N Omg I actually wrote a chapter and it didn't turn out half bad. Are ya proud of me ma? Please vote and comment. Also comment who your favourite brother is. Mine is definitely Masaomi but Ukyo, Azusa and Tsubaki are a close second.
Ciao~