Husband!Kaname x Pregnant!Reader

A/N Hey guys, I want to thank you for reading this cringe. Anyway I had this idea and decided to do it. Hope you like. Also Ema doesn't exist in this so yeah.
Oh and sorry about the wait for this I was super busy.

You were talking to Masaomi and Ukyo about something very important. Well you were pregnant with Kaname's baby. You were anxious about telling him. You only found out when you felt nauseous. Masaomi noticed you were getting sick, so his doctor instincts kicked in and he took care of you. He then realised why you were sick and told you his suspicions. So you took the test and it turned out positive.

"I think you should tell him" Masaomi said, "I agree" Ukyo added. You hesitantly nodded. "O-ok"

Kaname had just come home from doing his monk-ly duties. You had asked for him to meet you in your shared bedroom. He had just reached for the door when it opened. You had heard his footsteps so you knew when he was about to open the door. You shyly smiled and stepped aside to allow him in. He stepped forward and you closed the door. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. "Ummm I think you need to sit down for this" You replied as you sat down on the queen sized bed. "Ok?" he said curiously. He sat down next to you and looked at your face.

"Kaname the umm thing I wanted to say is uhhh" you started to fiddle with your fingers nervously. "Just spit it out already!" he raised his voice slightly noticing you weren't speaking. You jumped slightly at the volume of his voice. "O-oh right" you silently sighed. "Well....." Here it goes you thought. "I'm pregnant" you said. To your surprise he started laughing. "oh good one (y/n) I thought it was something serious" he chuckled. "Umm I wasn't kidding" you replied while shutting your eyes, scared of what would happen. Kaname stopped laughing and looked at you. "S-seriously?" you nodded, eyes still closed. He broke out in an enormous smile. He pulled you into his lap and hugged you. You eyes shot open from this only to see Kaname's child-like smiling face. "I'm so happy! Why didn't you tell me before!?"

"Well I was afraid of what your reaction would be so...." you muttered shyly. He kissed the top your head "This is the best news I've heard all day."

~Time Skip to the next day brought to you by bow ties~

You had called everyone over to anounce the news.

Everyone was sitting on the couch in the living waiting for you to explain why they were called here. Of course only you, Kaname, Ukyo and Masaomi knew why.

Kaname decided to speak up. "Guys the reason why we brought you all here was-" he looked at you, you looked and smiled at him. He returned it and continued. "(y/n), is pregnant. With my- uh our first child" you looked over at their faces. Most of them had shocked faces. Some if them were smirking, *cough* Tsubaki and Fuuto *cough* and the rest were smiling.

Hikaru jumped up and ran over to you, squeezing you in a bear hug. "I'm so happy for you! Now I can make baby outfits and help with the baby and-" he started rattling off things so fast you couldn't keep up with him. He let go of you and stood up to his full height, then ran out of the room. Probably planning more stuff for the baby. You sighed and looked over at your husband. He smiled kindly at you. "I swear he's more excited than we are!" you exclaimed. Everyone chuckled at your outburst.

Yep this was going to be a long pregnancy.

A/n alright first off I hope you like this. Secondly I'm sorry this was late. School has been bugging me and then I was really busy with other projects I had to do. Yeah I know, excuses excuses but it's true. Anyways, thankyou for reading this. Please vote and comment. I'll see ya later.

Ciao~