N O T E

And here we are now at the end of the second book. In case you guys didn't realize, this is a trilogy so I will be posting the third and final book along with this note.

Thank you to every single one of you that decided to stay on this journey with me. It is an extreme honor to be able to write something in which you guys enjoy to read (or at least I hope you did). I am crossing my fingers that I did not disappoint in this installment, and I promise all questions will be answered in the last book (if you still have any).

[Edit]: 'Courting Death' is now complete on Radish Fiction. Until 1 January 2018, the last few chapters are locked (they unlock within 1 week of each other). I have an updating schedule planned for the Wattpad version which is posted on the third book. I am in love with how the book ends so I cannot wait till you guys will be able to read it. If you've read it on Radish Fiction first, I would love to hear your opinions!

'Deadly Silent' had been longer than 'Kisses From Death' in terms of number of words and yet still, I did not think that it was long enough. I am aiming for an even longer third book, so I do hope you will stick with me till the end of the line. Even if you don't, I am still thankful that you are here right now reading this. It means the entire world to me to have your support. So thank you, and bless your wonderful kind soul for reading. As usual, until next time.

 As usual, until next time