Epilogue

Here we are guys! The epilogue! I just want to take a moment to thank all of you for reading. This has been such a fun story to write and funnily enough has the most reads by posting of the final chapter of any story I have written so far, at over 40k reads. I can't wait to see how that number changes over the next few months. Thank-you all for your kind comments. I hope you all love the epilogue and please leave a vote and comment! I can't wait to hear what you all think. (Also make sure you check out the important note at the end of this chapter!)

One Year Later

Aiden took a photo of the vast open space before him. He was in the third hour of the hike but his legs didn't even feel tired. Instead, he felt energised with the crisp air around him and the views of the mountains and sheep that seemed to expand out endlessly in front of him. He couldn't stop taking photos. He was amazed.

"Slow down, speed racer," he heard Oliver call out from a distance. He hadn't even noticed that his fiancé was so far behind him.

"Look at this view," Aiden called back. "It's marvellous."

"It is," Oliver said as he caught up to him.

Aiden glanced back at Oliver, his mind only then realising that it had been exactly a year since they had gotten back together. The realisation took him by surprise and he smiled at Oliver for a few seconds, thinking about how far they had come.

Their relationship was vastly different compared to a year before. They had unparalleled trust and honesty now, something that they had spent months and months working on. Aiden had only realised truly how far they had come a few months ago, when Oliver had asked him to marry him. There wasn't a doubt in Aiden's mind that he was ready, well, that they were both ready.

Aiden turned his smile at the view before them.

"I want to shoot here tomorrow," Aiden said absolutely. He looked out at the mountains in the distance, his eyes focussing on the light layer of snow that seemed to cover the tip of every mountain. "It's the perfect spot."

"Will the model be willing to go on a three hour hike?" Oliver asked. He looked back at the track. "It's not exactly a walk in the park."

Aiden shrugged. "I could see if they could drop us in a helicopter?"

Oliver laughed. "A helicopter?"

Aiden pointed behind him at the large, flat piece of grass. "It could land right there."

"You think they will pay for that?"

Aiden shrugged. "This company has millions of dollars, I'm sure they could spring for it."

Oliver laughed. He wrapped his arm around Aiden's waist. "You know that you've made it when you can request a helicopter to work."

Aiden reached over and kissed his cheek. "You sure do."

Aiden loved his job. After everything got resolved within Oliver's family, Eden hired him to do a few portraits of she and her baby, Owen. After she posted the photos he was suddenly drowning in emails and job offers. In the end he accepted a full time position with a massive online empire that allowed him to travel the world, taking photos of models in front of the most beautiful views he had ever seen.

"Photo time?" Aiden asked. He pulled his camera from around his neck and took a step back.

"With you, isn't it always?" Oliver asked. He took a few steps away and smiled into the camera.