Chapter 1

This is my first story and I'm happy that people are reading it. This also has a language warning because of Hidan. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------

Meeting in five minutes. Do not be late.

That warning ringed in Hidan and Kakuzu's heads.

"I wonder what they want now." Kakuzu muttered.

"Dunno, but I don't really give a shit." Hidan yawned. "But we might as well get ready." Hidan made the hand sign for Tiger and went into the meeting room.

Itachi and Kisame's rainbow images were already there.

Three minutes. A voice rang out.

"Hello, Kakuzu and Hidan. How'd your bounty missions go?" Kisame asked, his voice echoing slightly. A few torches illuminated the room just enough that you could see everyone's faces. The cave walls were steep and rough. There was an altar with another torch inside of it in the center of the room.

"They were good. I got a better deal than I thought I would for them." Kakuzu replied.

"I thought it was boring, like always. I hate doing that shit. I could be using my time better, like sacrificing to Jashin-sama." Hidan said.

"Hidan, I'm pretty sure no one was talking to you." Kakuzu growled.

Hidan huffed and got even more annoyed that Sasori, Deidara, Zetsu, and Tobi teleported in.

"Senpai!! Tobi missed you!" Tobi ran over to Deidara and hugged him.

"Sure, just get off, un." Deidara said.

Meeting is starting.

Pein and Konan teleported in.

"All of you pay attention now, Konan is going to announce this mission." Pein said, as everyone got into their places.

Konan's soft voice echoed throughout the cave. A picture lit up above the altar. "Hidan, Kakuzu, today I have a capture mission for you two. Bring back y/n from Kumogakure."

Kakuzu's eyes widen. "Her? But she's a Kage level ninja, not to mention-"

"I know. But if you have two immortals against her, you will have the upper hand." Konan said. "Study her picture hard, it will help you. You will leave tomorrow morning."

Hidan stared at y/n's picture. Her long h/c hair was a few inches below her shoulders. The caption said that she could wear her hair up in a high pony tail also. Her e/c was a bit pale, but still deep with emotion. The picture also showed her height, weight, and what weapon she used. It also showed that she has a kekkai genkai.

Hmm... This mission will be interesting. Hidan thought as the meeting was dismissed, and everyone went back to their own lives.

"Hidan. Let's go back to the base and pack up. Don't underestimate her." Kakuzu ordered.

"I won't." Hidan smirked as he followed Kakuzu back to the base.

-----------
Hope you liked my first chapter! I'll try to post the second chapter soon.