Chapter 7

Deidara's POV
==================

Damn, where'd Y/N go? I haven't seen her since breakfast... I was planning on taking her around the base.

I decide to ask Hidan where she is, since he was the last person I saw talking to her.

"Hidan! Do you know where Y/N is?"

I hear shuffling in the room and Hidan opens the door.

"What do you want now, fucker?"

"I was asking where Y/N is. I want to show her around the base, un."

"I haven't seen her. Konan might know where she is."

"Tch, fine. Thanks un." I grumble and walk off to find Konan.

Y/N's POV
==============

Hidan closed the door and motioned for me to come out of the closet. You sat back down on the bed and kept talking with Hidan for about another thirty minutes.

"Ah, sorry Y/N. I gotta go make some sacrifices. I'll be back later." Hidan said and kissed your forehead. And with that, he grabbed his cloak and scythe and left.

You wandered out into the hallways, aimlessly turning corners. Soon, you discover a courtyard with many different labeled plants and flowers. There was also a large bonzai tree in the middle of the room with marble-engraved steppingstones around it. A bench with a stream near it was also under the tree.

As you walked around, you stumbled across some blue and magenta lilacs. Blue means happiness and tranquility, but Magenta means love and passion... Eh, I just won't pick either right now.

You walk around some more, admiring the courtyard. Suddenly, you felt the ground shiver slightly. You cautiously looked behind yourself, and when you turned around a giant venus flytrap was looking down on you.

"I-It's okay!! Please don't scream. We've already ate today. We noticed that you found your way here surprisingly. Kuro, you're so rude! Shut up Shiro. Anyways, just wait somewhere in the courtyard if you ever need us! Did you mean need you? Did your mother ever teach you manners? That's not how you talk to anyone, especially not a lady!"

As Zetsu walked off, you heard their arguing keep continuing. With a small sigh, you sat down near the stream.

A few minutes pass and you feel at peace, for once.

"They're beautiful aren't they?"

You gasp and quickly turn around to see Deidara holding coral and lavender roses.

"Coral means desire, right? And lavender means love at first sight. I believe so anyways." Deidara smiled nervously as he held out the flowers.

"Thank you, Deidara," you smile and take the roses. They smell sweet with a hint of earthy tones. "Do you want to sit down here?"

"Yeah! Thank you," Deidara grinned and took the seat as if Hidan was here to take it from him. "So how has your day been so far?"

"It's been good. What about yours?"

"It's been great really."

"That's good."

"Yeah." He answers. You two sit in an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Do you want me to show you around the base?" Deidara asked curiously.

"Please, I'm so confused."

"Alright!" He stood up quickly and put his hands on his hips proudly. "I will show you the way."

He took your hand and you, the roses, and Deidara ran off into the corridors.