Chapter 2

Thank you to everyone that's read this! I thought I'd never have any readers. I'm going on Summer break soon, so I'll update more often. Enjoy the story!
-------------------------------

You sat on the edge of the cliff, looking at the horizon. It was a warm summer evening, and it seemed like nothing could end it.

"Y/N. We have to get going." Your partner, p/n, said.

"But why? We just got here." You replied.

"Y/N. You know we have to be careful. Your kekkai genkai itself has a lot of bounty, and you have a lot on your head too." P/N said seriously.

You turn to look at him. "I thought I told you not to talk about that..." You say as your eyes narrow at him.

"I- I know y/n, but still. I feel like we're being watched. Let's go to a different town, okay?" P/N asked nervously.

You didn't say anything.

"Please? I'm sentenced to serve you for life, so I don't want you to get hurt. If you get hurt, I'm never gonna get back what I lost." P/N asked again, but with more emotion.

You sighed. "Fine. Which village are we going to next?"

"I was thinking of going to the remains of Uzushiogakure... I- If that's fine with you." P/N told you politely.

You shoot him a dark glare. "I don't want to go back there. There's too many things to remember."

"Umm... What about..." P/N looked at his map with a nervous expression on his face. "What about Kusagakure?"

"They're allies with Konohagakure."

"What about Takigakure?"

You thought for a minute. "Takigakure sounds good. They haven't been invaded, as far as I know."

P/N looked excited. "I heard Takigakure has the Hero's Water, which only happens every hundred years, the person who drinks it gets ten times the amount of their original chakra! But that's just a myth, right?" He laughed it off and walked towards the forest.

Is it really a myth, though? You continued to think as you followed P/N into the forest.

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes looked in your direction.