Chapter 6

Y/N's POV
====================

P/N and I made our way to the front of the dining table. Konan smiled softly at me for reassurance. Females know when others are nervous, y'know? I smiled back and turned to face all of the other members.

"Y/N, welcome to the Akatsuki." Pein stated, holding out a multi-colored ring and dropped it into your palm.

"Thank you, sir." You said and slipped on the ring.

Pein turned to P/N. "As for you, you are not a member of the Akatsuki. You will be a helper to Y/N and whoever needs help. You can only go outside the base with Y/N."

P/N nodded, and Pein turned to everyone else. "Introduce yourselves to them. Konan, when they're done meeting everyone, take them to their rooms."

"Yes sir." Konan said.

Kisame was the first one to greet you. "Y/N, what a pleasure to meet you. I hope you get along with everyone here. And don't worry, I won't bite."

You sighed in relief, as you have never seen anyone with such a intimidating look, but he was quite friendly.

"Unless I'm provoked..." Kisame smirked and raised an eyebrow before walking off to who knows where.

Itachi and Sasori appeared in front of you.

"I am embarrassed by my partner's words. I'm sorry, don't mind him. It's probably breeding season. Anyways, I'm Itachi, just tell me if Kisame tries to make a move on you again." And with that, he disappeared.

"My, would you make a lovely doll. A good stance, excellent Chakra, and keen senses. But, I can't since you're one of my colleagues now. If I'm in the middle of working, don't annoy me. You might turn into what I'll be working on next." Sasori said.

You looked him in the eyes and it was clear you were nervous, it was written all over your face.

"Just kidding! Ah, you looked so scared. I could never hurt you, and I don't know why. If Deidara tries to hit on you, don't come running to me. Go to Hidan or someone. He really hates him."

You laughed nervously as Sasori walked away.

Kakuzu patted your head. "Don't worry, you'll understand their sarcasm eventually. Except Kisame, he hasn't acted like this before. Good luck on finding your way around, it's a maze."

As he left, you heard Hidan start cussing out Deidara in the kitchen.

"Why are you hitting on her, you bastard?!"

"Why do you care, un?!"

"I'm gonna beat you into a fucking pulp and-"

Both of them stopped arguing and stared at you as you entered the room. Hidan had Deidara pinned to a cabinet by his ponytail, and Deidara was about to kick Hidan where the sun doesn't shine.

"So you guys really do hate each other. What were you guys arguing about anyway?"

"Ummm, nothing! Just our usual, uh, arguments, hm." Deidara said with a shaky voice.

"Y-Yeah! Nothing to worry about here!" Hidan said not-so-convincingly.

"Do you know where your room is? I can show you!" Deidara asked with a glimmer in his eyes.

"No, I don't know where-"

"I should take you there instead, I know exactly where everything is." Hidan states, drops Deidara onto the floor, and walks towards you.

Hidan puts an arm around you and starts walking towards a different corridor.

"H-Hey!! I think your room's next to mine, and I actually know where my room is, unlike Hidan who mainly sleeps on the couch, hm!"