☆ 6 ☆

^^ Jack in this book.

~•~

Saturday

Well... last night was eventful. Let's just say, me and Phil are kinda tense at the minute.

No, we didn't kiss. Phil seemed like he was going to. And that's fine. I would've kissed back.

If it weren't for the fact that he pulled away before our lips touched. And then walked off like I had done something...

I don't know what to do! If I had gotten beaten up last night, Phil would of felt bad, but because he stopped me from getting beaten, it's like he regrets it.

I need to find out who tried to hurt me. If he gets a taste of his own medicine, then maybe he won't have an issue with "fags" anymore.

○•○•○•○

I had no classes today, or tomorrow, so I'm free for the whole weekend.

I need to go and find the park again. Maybe he's there. I won't go in, but I need to see.

Walking along the path at campus, I remembered the previous night. Phil seemed to... hate me.

I sighed and kicked a rock. It scattered across the gravel and landed on the grass.

Then I saw him. The person who assaulted me last night. His long, brown hair twirled over his cheeks, and his blue eyes shot over the place, landing on me.

I mentally groaned and walked a little faster. Luckily, I was surrounded by people, so if he says or tries anything, I could just call for help.

But no. He began striding over to me, a smirk growing on his face.
"Ah! The faggot returns. You look much gayer in the daylight," he chuckled. I bit my lip and hurried on walking.

He walked alongside me.
"Where's your little puppy hm? Too shy to come at me again?" He taunted me.

I felt the anger grow and bubble inside me, almost at tipping point.

"Stop.." I warned him. That set him off, he belted put a scoff and stopped me in my tracks. I kept looking forward, refusing to look at him.

"Acting tough are we? Is your little fag friend watching? Showing off? Maybe he- OOF!" I swung for his face, and it sent him tumbling to the ground in a pool of dirt and blood.

"JUST SHUT UP! SHUT- UP- SHUT- UP!" I yelled nonstop as I kicked him with as much force as I could gather, but was suddenly stopped by a pair of pale, small hands.

"Dan! Stop! You'll kill him!" I heard Phil's voice cry, it had a very terrified sound to it, causing me to stop and spin around. I saw Phil's face, spilling with tears, and his eyes...

His baby blue eyes were as wide as they could get, as he just saw me kick a student to near death...

"Phil!" I swung my arms around him and pulled him close, letting him sob into me. I get mad at myself for lashing out in front of Phil, and sighed, stroking his smooth, black hair.

"Phil! Calm down...! Its fine, I'm here..." I soothes him, feeling protective. I heard a camp ass voice approaching.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Coming throughhh!" I heard his voice yell in the crowd. Out came Shane from our group, accompanied by Jack who was also using his voice to part the sea of people.

"MOOOOOOVE!!!" The Irishman yelled. I smiled, until I saw a big group of staff run over. Including Mr Kjellberg. Felix's dad... Aka, the headteacher!