Deidara and The Star

~knock~ ~knock~

I awake to a knocking at my door. I get up and put a robe around my body and walk down the stairs and open the door. It was my old friend Itachi, I wonder what he wants?

Itachi: Hello (y/n).

You: Hello Itachi, what brings you here?

Itachi: Well, the Akatsuki are having a party and we wanted you to come (y/n). It's just a small party and it's tonight if you want to come.

You: That sounds great, I would love to come. What time?

Itachi: It's at 9pm.

You: Thanks Itachi, I'll come.

Itachi: Great, see ya there.

Itachi walked off with a smile, I waved bye and closed the door. Why, why would they invite me. I know they are my closest friends, but they know I'm not much of a partier. But I'm glad I can go. I guess I need a shower now. I run back upstairs to my bedroom and get ready.

I run upstairs and draw a bath, I get out my favorite shampoo scent and conditioner. I get in and begin to wash off.

~click~

I stop and look around, but I see no one around. It's so weird, I could have sworn I heard something..., I choose to find out later

Deidara pov

I can't believe those bastards wanting me to come into her room, un. Well, all they said was to take her bra and bring it back. I opened the door un, damn it, I hope she don't hear me. I look around, but I hear the bath running, I decided to check around, yeah. I found in her drawer on the very top was a bunch of D cup bras, and I saw a black bra. I decided to take that and run, un. I walked out but I looked around the corner to make sure she was in there, I saw her... So beautiful... Damn that's one thicc ass! God if I could only squeeze that bubble butt... oh shit! I ran out of there and back to the house as fast as I could un.

I ran back with the bra in hand and walked into the base.

Itachi: Wow, you actually did it, I'm supprised you had the balls to do it.

Sasori: How big is it.

I through the bra to Hidan

Hidan: Dang, she's big.

Deidara: I don't think this is right un.

Tobi: What's that.

Oh shit, good luck explaining this itachi un.

Zetsu: One thing none of us will ever get from a woman.

We all laughed as I grabbed it back

Deidara: Ok, we had our fun un, now I'mma return this before she notices it's gone, yeah?

Kisame: Why, she's not gonna notice.

He began to approach me. But I walked out fast enough so that they didn't make me do something else. I don't want to be the one to have her pissed at us. So I ran back to her house to return it. I walked back in and she was getting out of the bathroom. I dropped it and ran out as fast as I could.

Your pov

I get out of the bathroom and wrap myself in a towel and walk out. Wait... Why is my favorite bra in the floor? I guess I didn't put it up. Well I have to get ready for the party tonight, even though I don't want to go, I actually want to see how this ends up.

------------------Time skip 8:50------------------

I got ready for the party by wearing my usual outfit