Orochimaru and the purple robe

'Well... I guess I'm forced into this ignorant game... I wonder who is next'
I say to myself as I stick my hand into Tobi's bag of mystery... 'Oh wow... This one's soft, really fuzzy and kinda warm... I swear Hidan if these are your boxers you are dead!' I pull out the cloth to see it's a purple robe... Who here has a purple... *squeak* I heard a chair slide back as we all see Orochimaru walk in, but held the door for me, I get up and walk with him, Hidan was not so amused that he didn't get to have a turn with me.

Hidan- Hey snake freak! Do what you want in there for the time being, but I swear you better not hurt my girl!

You- Hidan, I'm not your girl, now get over it.

Hidan- Soon (y/n), soon you will fall for my sexy charm.

We all begin to laugh as I walk in, he shuts the door and stands there.

You- So, how are you? I haven't seen you around the base in a while?

He didn't say a word, instead I felt him come closer as he grabbed my hands in his, he holds them up as he kissed them both, I blushed and looked away.

Orochimaru- I'm so glad I got you, you are such a beautiful woman, so charming and not to mention smart as can be, but your smile, that adorable shade of pink on your cheeks, that's what makes me happy, and I want to make you happy too... Is it ok if I... Kiss you?

I was so happy, he is so nice and sweet! And he wants to kiss me, if he can see my blush, then he can see my frantic nodding, he chuckled in the dark and slowly leans in and kisses me, it was like fireworks, shooting off into the sky, I have no idea how he can kiss so good, but damn, he's so romantic about it. I put my hands on his shoulders as he nervously put his on my hips. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, making him relax and hopefully feel more confident, he pulls away and breaths.

Orochimaru- I'm so glad you were my first kiss (y/n)!

I'm his what! There is no way!

You- Wait really? You were my first kiss too, but wow! I'm yours?! You seem like a natural, with so much love and passion and romance into it, I had no idea.

He chuckled again and I could tell he was smiling. He hugged me as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Orochimaru- Can I ask you something?

You- Go ahead.

Orochimaru- Want to be mine?

I nod and kiss him once more, he then held onto me tightly as he picked me up a bit and spinning a circle, kissing me happily, he seemed so excited, I liked his calm nature and his appearance, plus how kind he was, I never would have thought he would like someone like me.

Tobi- Awe!!!

I look to see him clapping for us, Orochimaru grabs my hand gently and holds it up, he walks out with me as I was blushing.

Hidan- What the fuck!?!

Orochimaru- I'm sorry Hidan, she chose me.

I laughed and hugged him again as we both went and sat down, I sit beside him as he put his robe back on, he grabbed my hand and kissed it again as I leaned my head on his shoulder, I can't be more happy than I think I am right now! I love this man so much, and I can't wait to see what happens soon.

Four years later

So... We are finally married! He wanted to wait for the perfect time... Sure took a while, but we are married, we are finishing up the honeymoon, he is still as sweet as ever... But the first night... I kinda made a bold move by wearing a little thing... A lingerie... And he was a virgin like me, but not anymore... It's been two weeks of our honeymoon and I feel a bit sick this morning... Oh well, probably from breakfast... Wait... Did he have a condom!?!