Hidan and The Neclace

I reach into the bag of mystery as I feel something light but a bit cold as I pull it out.

Everyone giggles as I look at the necklace that I knew who belong to all to well.

Deidara: Hey (y/n), good luck, if your good he will rape you, and if your bad you'll be sacrificed to Jashin, it's a win for him either way yeah.

They all laugh as I frown and almost growl as Hidan gets up with a smirk. He walks over to me and gently grabs the necklace puting it on. He wraps his arm around my shoulder leading me in. Tobi behind us locking the door yelling "7 minutes".

To be honest, I like- love Hidan and his Jashin crazy ways. His gray hair is so sexy, only he lets me comb his hair.
I would comb his hair sitting on the couch in the living room as everyone would "talk" (complain) about their mission. I would just sit and stare at his perfect face, his eyes which could melt me like butter, to his hard rock abs, how I would love to feel them.
But I have to play the cool tuff one in the base or I might end up like...
Anyways I always pretend to hate hidan... But truely were great friend...
For now...

I stop thinking when I hear Hidan slump against the wall. I get curious as I stumble through the darkness. I trip on something, I brace for impact as I fall on something hard... But soft
.
.
.
I'm on Hidan!

I fell on Hidan's lap oh my god!
I can't see but I can feel myself blush like my face is gonna burn off.
Hidan doesn't try a move on me... He just sits there.

You: Oh my god Hidan I'm so sorry, I can't see and I fell on you, I'm so clumsy i-i am s-so sorry!

Then it hits me... He is smirking as I feel hands go around my waist as I'm pushed harder into him. My face in his, our noses barley touching as I feel his warm and soft breath on me.

Hidan: Oh, what's there to be sorry about? I can't believe it. Your falling for me! I knew you would grow to love this sexy ass body of mine like I do your~

I am blushing so freaking hard as I quiver at his last sentence. His hands squeezing my waist as I gasp.

Hidan kisses me, roughly but passionately, I slowly melted into the kiss as I wrap my arms into his coat.
He smirks in the kiss as he rubs his tongue against my lips asking for entry, I tease him and deny. He gets a bit mad as he basically forces his tonuge in, searching my mouth, from between every tooth to the roof and sides of my mouth, I pull him closer to me as he goes deeper into me. I relax as I wrap my legs around him as his grip tightens on me. I run my hand through his silver locks of hair, tugging them slightly earning the most sexyist of noises from Hidan.

He begins the move his hands down to my ass as he drifts above them, to rubbing, then squeezing me as I moan into the kiss. It seems to turn him on more as I feel him poke at my stomach.

He quits the kiss and kisses the corner of my mouth, my cheek, my jaw line, under my ear, and traveling down my neck to the shoulder blade as I moan out from his sloppy but rough kisses. He begins to suck on my shoulder as I moan out in pleasure. He licks me from his hockey he made on me, slowly up to my ear lobe as he nibbles at it. He knows what to turn you on, and right now, you couldn't be more appealed to him.

Kakazu: Hidan, don't eat the poor girl, that's Zetsu's job to eat people.

Hidan growls as he stops nibbling at me and picks me up bridal style as we walk out.

Hidan: This is my bitch you assholes, you even think of touching her, you will be sacrificed to Jashin!

I smile at his new name for me as I cuddle into his chest. He looks down at me and smiles.

Hidan: Will you be my bitch (y/n)?

You: Yes Hidan!

He smiles brightly as he walks away down he hallway.

Tobi: Hidan, where are you going with (y/n)?

Hidan: We're sleepy, so we're going to bed to... Sleep. So no one fucking bother us ok.

I giggle as he walks into my room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(You can guess what happens next, if you want a part two of this or want me to type what happens, tell in he comment, comment what you think of the story, vote if it's complete shit, like me lol)

---------------------------------------------------------
Tobi: Why is (y/n) screaming Hidans name!?!?!, Did he hurt her? Is he hurting her? I'll go check.

Zetsu: Dont go Tobi... He probably just did something to upset her...

Deidara: Five bucks says Tobi will go anyways and Hidan kicks him out *he whispers to Kisame*

Kisame: *whispers back* Ten that Zetsu has to drag him out.

They smirk and shake hands as Tobi goes anyways like Deidara says, but the door is locked as Zetsu walks him back.

Kisame: Cough up.

Deidara: Damn it... *Gives him a ten*